Exhaust K10 Help

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I want a new exhaust for my micra, a slightly bigger exhaust but nothing chavy... a bit of noise but not enough to upset the neigbours...

What size fdo i need, how do i fit it, and what else do i need to know, any help is 100% grateful!

Darren. :wasntme:

locate a powerflow dealer, you can choose what backbox and tailpipe you want and how loud or not so loud you want,

they will make and fit it all for you and its guarenteed for life, they are very good value too,

The local powerflow dealer to me charged me 200 for a full system but if you just want a back section then your looking at about £120-150.

Mark.

Cheers mark, you had a k10 super right? are you still selling the exhaust and would it (a Super (s) Exhaust) fit my k10 GS?

I still have a k10 super s, The exhaust i have is not forsale as i have a 4-2-1 manifold attached to it,

Yes it would fit, if you do get a system from powerflow you may aswell replace the front section with a new standard one and get powerflow to make and fit a rear section as the k10 exhaust comes in 2 sections. the front section is about 20-30 quid from auto parts shops.

Mark

be very careful with powerflow they did the system on my k10, it all rusted and the welds broke (stainless steal welds should never break) then they wouldnt honour the garuntee. got my money back in the end but took legal action... im sure not all powerflow dealers are as bad but be careful mate

Thats obviously down to the individual dealer, the guy who made mine i couldnt recommend him enough,

4-2-1 manifold and full system with 2 silencers which sounds awesome for in total £425, full stainless and lifetime guarentee

he made the manifold as well mark? impresive price that tbh im tempted to drive up to this bloke to get mine done, how long did it take him?

Well i'll explain. to start with I had the system made up to the bottom of the cat manifold, this took about 3-4 hours, i paid £200.

after a few weeks the cat manifold was replaced with a none cat manifold and the exaust was made up to the non cat manifold. i paid £25

Months and months later I was looking for a 4-2-1 but everywhere i went either couldnt make one or wanted ridiculous prices i.e 400quid and upwards.
I went back to where i had my exhaust made and he agreed on £175. took the car to him at 9am in the morning and collected it at about lunchtime. I did ask him if he would make another and he said he would but for more like 200-225 due to the work involved as when he said my price he had never made one for a K10 before.

If you come down you can always chill out with me for a day lol :)

p.s thats how i know its better with a non cat manifold cause i've had both

that sounds like a plan to me mark :D can you give me the contact number please i can get a quote and book it in for the new year sometime

:D i knew we'd get on eventually lol

Unique Exhausts
Unit 8, Marston Rd, Wheaton Aston, Stafford, Staffordshire ST19 9PQ
Tel: 01785 215111

Tell him you want the same as mine, he should remember,

exhaust

The backbox itself on a K10 is 30cm long, and there isnt much room for much else. You will have to weld or attach mounting brackets to it somehow. Take a look under your car and you will see what needs to be done.
Craig

Back