European banger Rally this summer for Charity - Looks good?

K

klinsmann

One of my mates at work sent me the link to their site last weekend and i thought others might be interested. Sounds like people can have a laugh while raising money for charity. Anyhow's thought i'd spread the word as its for a good cause - www.sucatarun.com or www.gemin-i.org

date.jpg

25th - 28th August 2006????

Am I losing it or was that a few months ago???

yea its allready gone, but that is SO tempting if they do it next year, get a primera or even a micra...blitz it, make some cash for chairty and have a laugh which im sure you would :D

Hey everyone - i've managed to find out a bit more about this rally if anyone is interested. The guy running it is called chris and he can be contacted on [email protected]. He has told me that the website has now been updated and registration is now available for 2007. He also said that there is a slight change in start destination as Calais is apparently a real Editedhole. So, instead he said it's starting in Rouen which is not much further away but is basically a lot nicer to stay in the evening before (its the capital of Normandy). From what he has told me it sounds pretty sweet, so i'm trying to arrange a team with some mates, hopefully see some of you guys there!

Back