errrrmmm?

Is it normal for a cg10 to spin 2nd gear as soon as change from around 6900rpm?

slight wheel spin

been told my cg10 revs quicker, friend couldnt explain it

upsets the 1.2/1.4 boys 0 - 60 done by gprs and is 12 seconds??

whats the cg13 0 - 60?

Depends how lame your tyres are. Skinny budgets tyres will spin easily...especially changing at 7k rpm.

A CG13 is about 10seconds with mods.

Check the block says cg10 not cg13, a pre-facelift 1.3 is a fairly rapid thing for what it is, more so with a 1.0 box. Might have had a 1.3 dropped in at some point in her life

Got hankook, 175/50/15 on front

Having 195/50/15 toyo proxes on at some point got them on the back

Checked the block months ago, cg10..

Normally a cg10 power drops off around 5k mine pulls harder now I've had a play

I did race a face lift cg10 and left it??

What size wheels are running mate? If you are running 13" wheels with low profile tyres the speedo will read out and will give you the impression you are accelerating faster than you really are.

Honestly found tyres dont make much difference. my first super s first had budget 165 65 13s then i moved to yokohama a539s in 185/50/14. I had abit more grip off the line but it was mainly corners which I was better at.
I now run 175/50/13s on my new super s and hoenstly feel no difference on the line to my yokohamas but they are abit worse around corners.

Alot of it is in your head, my super s only does 0-60 in around the 9/10seconds mark and when I take people out in it I have had people thinking its much faster and even one guy thought it had 120hp? Its more of the fact the cars are so light and it makes them feel really nippy.

I'd say tyres make a considerable difference for off the line :/

Ill prove this fact by going down crail again with toyo t1r's on the front rather than budget bridgestone crap :p

Back