engine

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hello Dicko,

No... Probably about the easiest conversion would be to a GA16DE (from an N14/N15 Pulsar) however this will still require fabrication of engine mounts, custom drive shafts etc etc. If you do a search on GA16DE you will find heaps of info about this conversion.

Most people find it easier and actually more effective to turbocharge the existing motor.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
anything will fit just depends on amount of time , money and effort you want to put in.
sr20 will also just fit. lots of custom fabrication though.
turbo charge a 1.6L engine. that would be pretty cool. or put in a honda motor with v tec. that would be pretty cool.

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
hi guys, thot i'd just save space n post here since i got a question bout swaps :

can i swap my cg10 with a cg13 without changing any transmission parts (sticking to manual, of course)? or is there any part i should definitely look into swapping together with the engine that wouldn't otherwise make the swap work perfectly?

thx a bunch! (n sorry if i broke this thread :p)

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
hi danny. yea sukoo said the same thing. went to ah long today for a quote on a swap.

wat bout the 98 1.0 gearbox they mentioned in a previous thread? or if clutch slip is the only downside, how bout aftermarket instead of oem?

Back