Ebay head unit

but it will come with a guarantee, so if anything goes wrong with it it can be repaired or replaced free, and at that price for that spec it looks like a pretty good deal imo.

Lol cheers guys, ive told him to go for it based on the couple of comments above and on msn.

I might be wrong but I don't think Pete is saying go for it!

I would highly recommend avoiding it, the internals and components will probably be cheaply made and offering such features for such little ££'s, I mean all those features, it will bound to fail at somepoint!

Kev

Hes not after anything thats likely to last a lifetime. if it melts in a year, he'l probably just buy another one, and if it blows anytime sooner, it'l have a warrenty to get it replaced on. He's just got standard speakers, no amps etc, just wants to be able to play lots of music without having to change CD's all the time

Halfords are selling Kenwood KDCW3534A MP3/CD players for £79 - half the original price. Would be cheaper than the Ebay one if you count postage. I've just bought one and its sounds fantastic, loud, really good quality and easy to use. Hasnt got flash/USB sockets etc, but I cant really see the point in those anyway...

lewic said:
Hasnt got flash/USB sockets etc, but I cant really see the point in those anyway...

I think that's what interested him most, having hundreds of tracks playable at the touch of a button without having to change CD's over. It exactly the same reason why there's Ipod adapters for cars! but without the need of an ipod or messy cables.

I'l suggest the kenwood unit to him as an alternative though, cheers

I have several cd's with about 50-60 mp3's on them, that saves changing cd's a lot lol!

Kev

For the price it'll do the job tbh. A friend of mine got one off of ebay and uses it with his SD memory cards, its alright tbh :)

i dunnno, looks like they could be around 100 - 120 quid in shops and after all its ebay, the worlds second hand/discount shop, its worth £70, as arnold says, as i has warrenty, it should be ok. ive seen head units in aldi with bluetooth in! bluetooth is only heard of in £300+ units like pioneer, all you could do is try!

Back