Different Mid Spoiler

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Anyone know if this is OEM, or if not what it might have come off?
$T2eC16VHJH4FHdkvedDnBR7tpW3pN!~~60_12.JPG

The genuine mid spoilers looks cool. This one just looks stupid.
This one seems to be quite flush with edges of boot door, seems fairly legit... and its an otherwise bogo 5 door, so I don't see it being a body kit...

This one seems to be quite flush with edges of boot door, seems fairly legit... and its an otherwise bogo 5 door, so I don't see it being a body kit...

Looks like it fits... but I dunno. The edges don't seem quite right?

I have a scheme. It involves a curent oem spoiler from a different brand. It'll cost somewhere around £50 for one from a breaker (brand tax). Unfortunately It doesn't look like me, or any of the select few msc-ers that I've already shared this with with be able to action it.

Do you want to know what it is?

I have a scheme. It involves a curent oem spoiler from a different brand. It'll cost somewhere around £50 for one from a breaker (brand tax). Unfortunately It doesn't look like me, or any of the select few msc-ers that I've already shared this with with be able to action it.

cosworth whale-tale?

Oooo I like schemes. Subaru STI spoiler?

Back