Cube exhaust?

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
no z10 setup DONT go straight on the k11.....
the only one fits bolt on is the nismo one.
-ganador one will need custom cat-back pipe or bend that shiny new muffler.
-5zigen is completely incompatible(exempt muffler) only a silence and resonator NO cat-converter, non of the piping will make sense.
-HKS one need the back pipe bent...but b4 you cut off that dildo/tonsil looking of an ugly silencer if you want it sitting up right...

if you do..buy that nismo one Mimz. i've tried it, gives you good back pressure release and sounds right too. perfect bolt on, no hassle and gives you 10-15hp+

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Mycra can u enlighten me on this...Assuming we have factory stuff up to the intermediate pipe section underneath the car.
1. Will all the exhaust bolt up to the car body with no mods? Only mods that your saying is from where the flange of the muffler to join onto the intermediate pipe? ie, get a piece of pipe made up to join from the muffler flange onto the factory intermediate pipe?
2. Or those exhaust wont even bolt up to the car? ie, different hanger location?

Was thinking is it possible to get anyone of the exhaust bolt it up to the car (will it bolt up?) then get an intermediate pipe made up straight to the front of the car where the cats are. When i get more $$$ or win the lotto then buy extractor to join it in. Reckon it will work?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
the guy whos selling that stuff outbid me on yahoo for a nismo spoiler and is selling it for 3 times what he paid the dog

Back