Crail - October 2nd

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hi

Mainly for the Scottish members. Jst wanting to know who will be heading as i will be running up the strip. Anyone else going?

I may do, depends on work. I have never been on a drag strip before, got any tips for me? eg would it be worth taking out the back seats?

Oh and how much would it cost?

Wicked man - well i'll be changing the front tyres to my 14" steelies so i dont wreck my good tyres (wrecked anyway), an might take out seats and install.

I want someone to film it to, got the camera but jst need a passenger!

which VTR'S newest one cos ther slightly quiker,

was reading on some tips for drag racing and some people put ice on ther air box! jus thought ide mention it here,,bit extreme imo

Right spoken to a few people and i'll have my car back on for this - on Sunday. Interior is all stripped out - and so is install. Still haven't tried it yet as the car is still in the Body Shop! But i'll be there, running. :)

Who else - cause i need to know :)

Cheers man - got it! Jst about to leave now - will let you know how i get in, and will try to get a vid made also! :)

Titch :kungfu:

Dangnagit, my work phoned me up to cover a shift as someone phoned in ill, I'ed been looking forward to this. But then i did mannage to get pay and a half, which kinda makes up for it. But then there is this later in the month and i am sure i can come to one of them.

Sun 30 Oct MAX POWER FIRESHOW

See PYROMANIAC in action with MAX POWER magazine at our last Biggie of the year,Fireworks,Dance tent and the usual Bonfire from Hell.

Sun 13 Nov Crail Thrash

Make the most of the last days of 2005 at Crail Raceway

i now been told it wasnt crail it was long marsden and the micra was sh*t. but my mate was telling me and he hates micras but mine lol. thats only because its mine.

Back