Clutch

pork

Club Member
Now that the bike carbs are running nicely now, my clutch keeps slipping as I change gear, where/ how much for a updated clutch ?

I have no net and use my iPhone to browse, so can't see humphris site :(
All was fine till I fitted new carbs

how much power & torque is it makin?
n/a or turbo?
my prev n/a setup with janspeed system, k&n filter, jun flywheel did 92bhp and the stock clutch handled it fine. if ur within 100bhp and tis slipping then ur clutch is either worn, contaminated or needs adjusting.

matt sells:
helix 3 pad clutch disc, same size as stock disc, handles 180ftlb, £160
stronger PP bearing £148
helix 200mm dia PP £171, clutch disc £119 (flywheel needs machining)
helix 200mm racing PP £403, disc £81, bearing £23 (flywheel needs machining)

God knows wot power it is, not much. Well it's only a ma10 engine, with cbr 600 carbs on. Pickin up a new head and flywheel at the weekend that in gunna have some work done too, waiting to pick up a 421 exhaust manifold soon too. So if it's knackered now, ain't gunna be no good with all the other parts fitted

polly, pork has a k10, if i were you, id do what i did, and fit a brand new LUK (nissan oem) clutch kit, mine never slipped when my foot wasnt on the clutch peddle

Cool, il have a look at one off those. I'm on the look out for a 5speed box if anyone has one going

polly, pork has a k10, if i were you, id do what i did, and fit a brand new LUK (nissan oem) clutch kit, mine never slipped when my foot wasnt on the clutch peddle

damn i always forget to see that its in the k10 section, woops thx super

Back