Civic with Mazda 6 headlights...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well I saw this at Donny and thought that it was pretty ace as it was. But now its nearly pretty much finished and I personally think its sweet!!! :| Alot of effort must have gone into it and the workmanship looks great. One of the nicest Civic's I have seen. :D

Attachments

• civic with mazda6 lights.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 141
  • civic with mazda6 lights2.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 204
  • civic with mazda6 lights3.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 129
  • civic with mazda6 lights4.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 161
  • civic with mazda6 lights5.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 160
  • civic with mazda6 lights6.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights6.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 141
  • civic with mazda6 lights7.jpg
    civic with mazda6 lights7.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 158
yeah kristian, you like leaving the body work nice and standard dont you *rolls eyes*

dont really like it either tbh but nice one anyway

interior looks mint, but i dont like the rediculous ground clearence! i used to grate my exhaust on speed bumps before i made new brackets at least, although it still does on evil bumps!:glare:, and are all those vibes really needed? i got 2 12"s in my car and i cant have them over half the optimum power! but end of the day hes got a v.nice civic and i have an old smashed-up k10ss!:wasntme:

wow, saw this at donny aswell

love it, flawless bodywork, some really trick touches....but why oh why vibe ice!!?

k11stew said:
wow, saw this at donny aswell

love it, flawless bodywork, some really trick touches....but why oh why vibe ice!!?

He used Vibe as he was sponsered by them for his previous vehicle, so transferred the equipment over for this build :)

I never thought i would hear myself say this but the wheels are too big :eek:

Plus don't like the lights in the rear window and black tints....it's so 'almost there' imo. Loving the front....and the ground clearance..perfect :)

impressive interior too, but don't like no back seats, never have..too show car'y, a car still needs to be functional.

my 2 pence, don't come often so savour it lol :)

i'd throw a whole bottle of talcum powder over them for him, then when he turns it on the only one that's still got any 'white residue' on it is the one that's broken...then i'd hand him the dirt buster and tell him to get vacc'in :D

Back