Cisco's Van

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Now Cisco if you were wondering what you can fit in the back well here is some info.
Micra block, gearbox, head, clutch,supercharger and various bits and pieces.
So I reckon you should start up a Micra parts delivery service Australia wide for all members.
Currently starting to pack up for the big move and sorting what Micra bits are coming with me and what bits will stay with Errol.****e never knew I had so much stuff!!
Some good stuff like spare alternator, wiper motor, starter motor, ECU, complete wiring loom etc.

Attachments

• 16618.jpg
    16618.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 19

cisco

» CMF Member
Well good luck with the move..

I bet it was fun sorting all the goodies out, you could almost build a third micra! Way to go!

I'm sure Errol will be happy with any sacred micra parts he gets to inherit.

Kind of like this photo:

Attachments

• 16659.jpg
    16659.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well Errol is "keeping" them for me. If/when I blow another motor I can just ring Errol and say use my bits and build another bullet proof motor.I keep looking at Hack and thinking one day I will take it to the next level.Also getting my spare SC12 which needs new oil seals and at the same time have a look at what is involved in making a smaller supercharger pulley. Aint finished with Whitey yet!

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh yes, I can see the MDF, good one.

Sound exciting. Yeah why stop now.. Go for it. Be fun to play around even more around with Whitey for your extra 1 or so psi. Always worth pushing those internals to their limit I agree.

And mega fun to boost up Family Hack a bit more also. That would be tops. All the design is basically there now, are you thinking maybe internals for it one day down the track etc?

mik

» CMF Member
Micra is the best van ever!

Last Saturday, we had a concert. I packed all my drumset which is not that small in my micra.

studio_1.jpg

that kit, fits in a micra. haha :D
Everybody laughed, because they didn't think that it will fit in a Micra. Next time i will do a picture :)

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
I fit 2 passengers and my bass rig in my Micra! :D

Thats a 15" Sub Box, 4x10" speaker box, 450w Bass head and bass guitar. I tell you what, my suspension hasnt been the same since tho :D~

mik

» CMF Member
HaHa awesome! Looks like the Micra is a musician friend, and has lots of space for musical equipment :)

@polar
well, not at all :) haha i would look like a pan cake, if i had eaten all those eggs. i collected them from restaurants, and they were for free :)

Back