Car Valuation

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Can someone give me an idea of how much i could sell my micra for?

1996 K11 Shape 1.0 (P Reg) (Red)
Car in pretty good cosmetic condition, the tiny odd scuff, front offside wing has a patch filled and touched up, the filling is pretty good shape match, but the touch up is a 'temporary to stop it rusting' i have the colour match paint so it could be neatened up easily.
74,000miles, car starts first time every time, always has, interior clean and good nick.
Has Pansonic cd player, 2x 300W fusion powerplant 6x9's in the back powered by a fusion powerplant amp (800W).
Also has Super S clocks installed.

Also would i be better taking out the sound stuff and super s clock and selling them seperately?

to be honest when selling to people other then enthusiasts they don't care about having a rev counter or sounds. Take them off and sell the extras as most people will be looking to buy a runaround for them or a second car for the wife etc.

i agree, sell the sub! but the sr clocks are a nice touch! leave that in!

no im having problems estimating a price! i know i price id like to say, but problem is: scottish-sr is selling a very unique 1.3 SR with so many expensive, rare parts for £695!!!! which i think is very low. im sure he could sell it for more!!! so if put your car in to context with his, its looking low, but scottish-sr could go higher im sure so!!!

i hate to say a price but in the region of £500 - 600 and maybe more!!

sorry!!

Most of the time you want the car to be as standard as possible, id advertise it at £795, youll probably have some sly git offer you £400-£500 but try not to accept less than £500 if its as clean as you say it is.

I advertised my 1.0 s reg' ally for £900 and got £700 but not after two cheeky runts offered me £500. Depends how quickly u wanna shift it and how much tax and mot is on it (mine had quite a bit of tax left and 3 months mot). Had a dozen calls off asians and sold it to a polish bloke! (with a bit o money, he turned up in an A4)

Back