Can anybody help...

...i'm trying to find a place that'll do bodywork repairs/spraying in the East London area, anyone know of any good one(s)?

everyone i've come across either cannot do what they claim or want to charge ridiculous prices.

I was hoping there would be someone on here that might know a place that maybe they themselves had used. That way, even if I paid a little more, at least i'd know i'd be getting a good job.

seriously, most of the places in London seem to fall into two categories: 1 - crap work, overpriced; 2 - decent work, massively overpriced.

I only need a little work done to the bootlid where the previous owner had backed into a pickup and some touchup to a few scratches - i shouldn't be quoted near £500 for that sort of work.

I was hoping there would be someone on here that might know a place that maybe they themselves had used. That way, even if I paid a little more, at least i'd know i'd be getting a good job.

seriously, most of the places in London seem to fall into two categories: 1 - crap work, overpriced; 2 - decent work, massively overpriced.

I only need a little work done to the bootlid where the previous owner had backed into a pickup and some touchup to a few scratches - i shouldn't be quoted near £500 for that sort of work.

doesnt sound too bad, get it done yourself is a lot cheaper lol

doesnt sound too bad, get it done yourself is a lot cheaper lol

and turns out to be fun.......sometimes like when you dont put enough hardner in the filler and after a few hours or few days its still soft and has to be all scraped out

and turns out to be fun.......sometimes like when you dont put enough hardner in the filler and after a few hours or few days its still soft and has to be all scraped out

sounds like you've had a bad experience with that sort of thing...which is another reason to really get work done by someone who actually knows what they are doing

seriously, no one on here have any recommendations?

sounds like you've had a bad experience with that sort of thing...which is another reason to really get work done by someone who actually knows what they are doing

seriously, no one on here have any recommendations?

sounds like i had a very good experiance with that sort of thing you dont learn without these small mistakes
which is a very good reason to make them mistakes - it realy pays to learn it better yourself saving the £££ you say the quotes are
so in future you actualy are that "someone" who knows what your doing
and dont have to run around looking for someone who problee doesnt even exist on this planet anyway-cause getting someone to do work for you who knows wat theyze doin cost £££ because theyve over heads (rent-rates-elec-gas-wages-taxes)
seriously - wat area you in let me know and we could get a qoute near me east londons paked with garrages?? isn it

Back