boot sizes

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
gonna get an install built for me micra but need the sizes. any on got the info all the sizes they have /know for k11?
ta guys!

if your gettin one made, cant u just go down to the guy who wil make it and talk to him? i was thinking of getting one, i went down and said what i want, he surgested stuf and altered my ideas because he knew how much room he needed for the subs to get a good sound, so wen i went down my ideas changed for the better because the guy told me a better looking and sounding way of having my layout

R05_Micra said:
gonna get an install built for me micra but need the sizes. any on got the info all the sizes they have /know for k11?
ta guys!

I presume you own the car, and a tape measure? Simple solution.

If you're doing yourself it's best to simply measure and maybe do test a fit with some cardboard.

If paying someone to do it, leave it to them as they'll probably know best techniques

I used cardboard on my K10, traced the outline onto wood and cut it out! very easy to do

if you can find a good place to do it, then i'd get someone else to do it, as its realy quite cheap, and the guy who wil be doing mine knows the best ways to do it to get good gains from the acoustic setup, and he will be sound proofing everything, to do the instal it cost 100quid for the basic design and then +10 for a leather finish and +12 for alacantra ect so its quite cheap for what he's doing

i'll message u on msn tomoz or ring u if ur interested in this, we can go see the guy

yer couldnt think of a material so just rote that, basicly i was chatting **** about the alacantra...ha,but the installs are 100quid from a bodyshop near us, its like +9 quid for fake leather...i still cant think of any other material...so ye just add some money corrosponding to the actual cost of the material u want...

Titch said:
Big_ben said:
just take the boot liner out - there you go perfect shape and size

Thats what i did, and it was fine :)

Actually i did that too for the back of the seats! i forgot about that. My floor didnt have a carpet so thats what i used cardboard for.

Back