blue slx

CMF_damoooo

» CMF Member
Has anyone had a look at the blue slx at Baulkham Hills in Sydney. She wants $3,500 for it. Any comments?

Attachments

• 35995.jpg
    35995.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18

smidge

» CMF Member
4 doors are ugly...

does that count as a comment?

i almost died test driving one just like it in ryde when i was looking for a car...

only one of the front brakes worked... that was interesting

smidge WROTE:

"4 doors are ugly...<BR><BR>does that count as a comment?<BR><BR>i almost died test driving one just like it in ryde when i was looking for a car...<BR><BR>only one of the front brakes worked... that was interesting

yeh, 4 doors are ugly, but my 4 door will look better then yours ever will! :)...

CMF_damoooo

» CMF Member
Went and had a look.
Cracked windscreen, cracked tail-light, broken glove box latch, needs 2 new tyres, scrape on rear door, and filthy upholstery to top it all off.
No wonder there was only 1 photo.

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
I just bought an LX recently. Much worse condition for $1400. As long as it's mechanically sound bargin with her and you should come out with a car that is quite nice after spending a few hundred fixing the little things.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
damoooo WROTE:

"Went and had a look.

Cracked windscreen, cracked tail-light, broken glove box latch, needs 2 new tyres, scrape on rear door, and filthy upholstery to top it all off.

No wonder there was only 1 photo.

Don't give up hope - you'll find a nice one. For the asking price that just isn't worth it. Hang out for a nice LX - one's bound to come up soon.

---dens

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

yeh, 4 doors are ugly, but my 4 door will look better then yours ever will! :)...

the first bit of your comment negates the second bit...

and i don't own a four door

/puts away tape measure

Back