Blinging exhausts

i stand by my cool decision however i would not fit at all!!!!!!

i only saud cool coz most things are wen u 1st see them like burberry used to be cool now its the worst thing ever to have! by the way i do not think burbery is cool and never have !

:D

Burberry was NEVER cool ;)

Worn by Granddads and chavs imo :p

As for the exhausts, on par with plastic spinner wheel trims! Vile!

burberry WAS cool as WAS rockport and Henri Lloyd etc but then chavs got there hands on them. Rockport were and still are the best hiking boots ever and so were the coats was it Berghaus or Spray Way? They were cool for what they were intended for but then chavs got hold of em and ruinied there reputation - but the companies wont care, they made there money

very true indeed, in a way it was the companies faultand the outlet and in part the media as they promoted the fact that chavs used the gear but then in the end it was just a disgrace

Let the chav-bashing begin...

I bet those spinnies make a hell of a racket, I expect it'd be a kind of buzzing/whirring noise although it might get drowned out by the exhaust.

i was thinking that, if you read the description it gives you loads of bumpf about how it actually makes the engine run beter - it will be like one of those little fan things you get at funfairs and the beach etc

burberry was cool as was henry loyd and the rest until arse bandits started makin cheap immitations making it affordable for chavs

as for the exhaust tip, for christs sake, why is that even on the forum?

hughes_16v said:
i dont no which are worst, them or the exhaust tips with the neon on the end in a circle.
Wow, neon circle, cos the exhaust is "red hot innit", after redlining those 1.2 8 valve Corsa engines ;)

those spinners have gotta restrict the gas flow somewhat havent they. burberry was never cool as it looks awfule, how can anyone anywhere think tartan looks good. chavs only like it coz its mega expensive so they go by fake ones lol. put it this way ma granma has burberry stuff dating back to about 40 years ago lmao u wouldnt wear something ur grandma does would you.

Back