Best quality K10 Lowering spings?

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Have a set of weitec -35mm spring in the spare st I have but they are quite a soft spring so I don't think I'll use them.What about spax?I have uprated KYB dampers on the way from japan and want a stiff but comfortable/not harsh spring and give the car a nice nose down stance

I think my weitecs are OK.with stock equivelant dampers..they are firm compared with stock but Ive no experience with other aftermarket ones though...one thing I am a bit miffed about is the weitec boasted longevity of their green coating compared with other after merkets however, now, after 3 years? the magical coating on the fronts are mashed and the usual spring corosion has begun....no degredation in performance though so far.....

most springs are made in the same factory! just painted in diffrent courlors. spring rates tend to vary with each spring made, altough some makes are stiffer than others so the manufactors say. i wouldnt say it wouold be noticeable unless they where really really stiff like coilovers. whitch i highly doubt.

most springs last around 5year if they havent had a hard life, altough if the car is under load or on track, or rough roads like where i live.... i would say 3-4 years. altough depends on a few things like weather condsions etc.

have had 3seats of 35mm springs avo ones are still runing (4year old max) g-max are stilling running (4year max) and kybs snapped (3years) altough the kybs had a hard life...

Back