bad swap

R

RIK

i just swapped my 160sr for a purple 1.0ltr k11 :(

the accelerator seems hard ass foook to push in,,is this normal/

ill get pics and year/model after my tea

yeah,till 9th of march

do you think i sould try sorting it lol,,its not mine so i dunno if i dare

how come you swapped? is it while yours gets fixed?

if its a friend car i don't think they'll mind you fixing it. if its not and something else breaks they may say you bust it fixing the pedal. could end up being a pain

yep,it belongs to ADR,,i have full graphics to prove!! ;)

so while mine is in for some tlc,, got this lil beast to play with :)

first test was on the way home up "rag it hill" were the 160sr get to 85mph,the k11 got 45mph

its got 33k on tthe clock..tidy inside but a fews cratces on th paint,,

Attachments

• Photo-0145.jpg
    Photo-0145.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo-0146.jpg
    Photo-0146.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Photo-0147.jpg
    Photo-0147.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 149
but yeah it has two,,and they made a note of it and the scratches so i dont get the blame an a big bill...they also said the excess if i crash it is £1000 ........anyone got loads of bubble wrap?

so they get cheap insurance probably,,they also have the yaris but dunno what engine it had..i would rather have tried the yaris out cos i never had a go in one

tbh im gunna have a laugh in this car,its funny to drive,but for a new car its still like a transit van inside :D

oh sorry here that mate. i had an accident earlier this month. it sucks. is that micra the k12 sport+??? or are they just the sport+ wheels?

RIK said:
Dr Zoidberg said:
ouch sorry for mate.

aslong everyones ok, it'll get fixed to.

look at this way you said you'd make history with the 160sr, well i think your the first in the club to have a crash in one? lol

i wont be the last either!
It's like you were forewarning Dr. Z before he'd probably even considered getting one!!! spooooky! o_O

hehe exactly the same as my car, except mine looks abit nicer (rims/etc)

accelerator isnt hard at all :S

and no 1.0 litres aint the quickest of things ;)

lol same as mine rik!!! can i take the throttle body off it :p lol (honestly on that point) the yaris tho is better (im sure it is a tiny bit quicker feels it) but the speedo placement is such a stoopid place n u gotta b blind to miss the size of the numbers (digital tho)

just got in from takinng it for a spin with robbbo in his car aswell..itt is actually quick/fast for what it is :D

handling like a bowl of soup,resistor card has gone! only works on full blow,and the gas pedal is really stif so im going to try fix it tomorow after work :D both doors have dropped,,people dont take care of these cars at all,,i hope the got a bill for the damage

RIK said:
so they get cheap insurance probably,,they also have the yaris but dunno what engine it had..i would rather have tried the yaris out cos i never had a go in one

tbh im gunna have a laugh in this car,its funny to drive,but for a new car its still like a transit van inside :D

IMO Yaris's look all futuristic with digital displays

just check the throttle thingy, mine was stiff when i bought my car, some little plastic thing(havent a clue what it was) had got wedged in just took it out threw it away

Back