Anyone on here able to get decent pricing on whiteline???

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
There is a fairly well stocked store on ebay, with most if not all the Whiteline Micra bits, best prices I have seen as well, and the seller has a good rep and been around some time.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Bishop WROTE:

"<BR>There is a fairly well stocked store on ebay, with most if not all the Whiteline Micra bits, best prices I have seen as well, and the seller has a good rep and been around some time.<BR>

I emailed him and he said it'll take at least 3 weeks before he gets anything in stock then he has postage time on top of that. I ordered my stuff through racingready.com.au and had them in my hands within 4 days of ordering :)

edit: racingready's prices were very competitive with ebay guy

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Bishop WROTE:

"

There is a fairly well stocked store on ebay, with most if not all the Whiteline Micra bits, best prices I have seen as well, and the seller has a good rep and been around some time.

these guys are not the ones to go through if you want stuff within a reasonable timeframe! I had to wait for a couple of months for some of my gear (but I did eventually get it i guess...). Go through NSM - very easy to deal with.

p.s. racinggready sounds like a good deal to! 4 days is awesome

Back