Anto modded?!?!?!

Cheers!! So not many of us micra lovers in ireland is there lol... iv mailed that add already maybe it just hasnt been seen yet?!?! Do you know if hes still sellin the turbod k11?!?!

i think anto modded has an sr for sale, he asked me if i wanted to buy one last night...
Sorry i read this wrong thought you said that he had a turbo micra my mistake lol, so do either of you know of a turbod 1 over this side of the water?!?! Might be selling a super s myself?!?! Not sure yet tho!!!

Im not at home at the min fella, but when i am ill send you some!!!:D It was work in progress but im considering maybe sr or such trying to get a turbod one, if i cant get anything else ill not be sellin it but ill keep you posted... and i wasnt just trying to sell it on here id like to keep my acc lol, gonna sort out a proper membership soon!!!:D

Looking for some trimmings lol elecs etc... itd be easier for me and cheaper but id like to buy something already done, just to have while im doing my own project!!!:D Im not greedy i swear!!!:laugh:

Back