Another Simple Question...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hey again everyone, hope your all good!

Just wondering what you guys made of a 1997 1.6 Almera SRi?

post-101-1114364735.jpg

All opinuns welcome, and wanted :p

i like them, not to quick but then i'm comparing to a gti...

my mate just got himself a Almera gti.. its really quick but i think i'll just stick to a k11...lol

are you getting one???

post a Q' on AOC, get more in depth info on there...

quite lardy really, i think the 1.3 micra has a quicker 0-60 then it. plus the small engine big body thing can't be good for econemy.

Thanks for allyour views, atm i am thinking about one, as they are much cheaper to insure then the Civic, although from what i have read i would be better boosting my budgets to the Civic, its only a matter of £500 between them.

if it was going to be almera, id go for the GTi

as said before the 1.6 is very lardy, bearing in mind the SR20 almera GTi is 143 horses, the civic vti is 160 ;)

almera has more torque.

The GTi is a lot more expensive then the SRi, insurance, initial cost of the car and running/maintanece etc. its probably a big difference at the end of the year.

sonic said:
I think the Almera has more of an old mans car look than a Micra, I would rather have a Primera 2.0l.

yeah and the micra has more of an old ladies look...

standard micras may be associated with the elderly but modified ones can look the nuts :D

but another simple question: how the **** do you iron shirts? for every crease iron out another two appear!

I like almera's. I was recently looking at a 1.4, then someone said to get the 1.6 - so after looking at those, i was then told - if your getting one, just get the 2.0!! So i decide i got fed up of looking and kept the micra! Lol

Back