another crash, dont worry, not a k11 tho!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i was taking me mate home and i was talkin, wasnt really payin attention and i was walsing of into the curb, so i pulled the wheel the opposite way and then it started to go out and i lost it, hit bother curbs (bounced) and then 180'ed into the back of an siarra 2.0l. at this point i thought "####" ive hit sum bouncers car or sumit, but it was a old man and he was soo cool with it, "long as you are ok" bless him. well this is the car and it will most def be a write-off as will his (1991 J reg) probs because of age more than damage, the road was wet and i wasnt speeding (well about 35-36 MPH) be care full peeps, have respect for the roads, luckily, i walked away shakedn and just a bump the the head off the door glass, me other mate was fine, be careful!

Attachments

• DSC00357.JPG
    DSC00357.JPG
    440.2 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00359.JPG
    DSC00359.JPG
    505.9 KB · Views: 142
R05_Micra said:
poo cars ait they? ant wait till, the micra is done now!

Yep they are, very slow. I had a 1.1 and it was gutless, over 4k it wouldnt do anything,lol.

Handles poop too, that might explain the crash :p

scottish-sr said:
Yep they are, very slow. I had a 1.1 and it was gutless, over 4k it wouldnt do anything,lol.

Handles poop too, that might explain the crash :p

lol cummin off the slip road on to the A19 going to holy island last sat, from 2nd it was........

2nd 40mph @ 5000 RPM
3rd 60mph @ 5500 RPM
4th it died lol
5th was just cruisin @ 70mph @ 3000RPM
lol so slow its unreal!

R05_Micra said:
lol cummin off the slip road on to the A19 going to holy island last sat, from 2nd it was........

2nd 40mph @ 5000 RPM
3rd 60mph @ 5500 RPM
4th it died lol
5th was just cruisin @ 70mph @ 3000RPM
lol so slow its unreal!

yeah they are very gutless, my mate had one and he killed it on the motorway trying to hit 100mph, shot pistons and everything

glad to hear your tho

Glad your ok. Seems really odd to loose control at 35, but I guess ive never tried it so its probably easier than we think...

my brother had one aswell, 1.1 HCS engine, after it hit 60,000 on the clock the crank seal went and it started peeing oil everywhere

Turtle said:
Glad your ok. Seems really odd to loose control at 35, but I guess ive never tried it so its probably easier than we think...

I've spun the back out of mine at 20mph, driving normally in the wet. It can happen all to easy

Back