alternator custom bracket

Polly can u take a measurement of your alternator bracket u got on yours then I can get it made, length and width and the hole u have got thanks

It needs to be custom made for your setup azzy, who's to say that yours needs moving exactly the same as Pauls?? :confused:

aye and azzy's turbo layout/orientation is different to mine.
the total turbo layout packaging should of all been planned n clarified n double checked before committing to irreversibly welding the turbo to the mani imo

I know polly but I checked my alternator is same as ur layout only missing is the custom bar that you have got and it's good, my turbo is a tight fit for air filter but I can have a 90 degree pipe from turbo to filter done

What I'd do azzy is get your alternator in the position it needs to be, get a strip of stiff cardboard of the correct length and mark mounting holes on it, make the holes then bolt it to the alternator and mounting point, it will then bend naturally to the shape it needs to be between the 2 mounts, Secure it in this shape with lashings of tape and there is your template ;)

I know polly but I checked my alternator is same as ur layout only missing is the custom bar that you have got and it's good, my turbo is a tight fit for air filter but I can have a 90 degree pipe from turbo to filter done

develop stuff to suit Your setup and only look at mine and others purely as reference/inspiration cos no two modified cars by different ppl for different purposes are exactly the same nor compatible.

I know what u mean I can have it like pollyps and have more holes added and lil longer plate so I can use any hole and have it cut if its to long

I should move my alternator to the same place as pauls even though I've no turbo :rolleyes:
You can have a similar idea to our Paul but its not guaranteed to work for you. Your turbo orientation is totally different.
Why get a long bar and cut a hundred hole in it to suit?
You're a turbo car builder and mechanic right? Use them engineering skills

Back