alloys for sale ?

i have a set of 13" nissan ronal alloys

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/4-x-13-nissan-ronal-alloys-with-yokohama-a-drive-175-70-13.37315/

dsc02206copy.jpg
dsc01308ov.jpg

to EVERYONE who posted lol.... how much you all selling them? AND....the big Q, will 16's, or 17's fit on a k11?....

to EVERYONE who posted lol.... how much you all selling them? AND....the big Q, will 16's, or 17's fit on a k11?....
Depends on the width and offset and the tyres. I think anything over 15" look ridiculous.

There is a blue K11 with 16" alloys from a K12, they look OK since they're OEM but no my taste at all.

Here's a K11 with 16's from a Scenic
Image360.jpg

And here's how cack 17's look on a small car. Your typical 106, Saxo, Max Power knob goblet lover would need a box Kleenex. Most people would need a weigh bridge.
kRsgn.jpg

Depends on the width and offset and the tyres. I think anything over 15" look ridiculous.

There is a blue K11 with 16" alloys from a K12, they look OK since they're OEM but no my taste at all.

Here's a K11 with 16's from a Scenic
Image360.jpg

And here's how cack 17's look on a small car. Your typical 106, Saxo, Max Power knob goblet lover would need a box Kleenex. Most people would need a weigh bridge.
kRsgn.jpg
thanks for the help mate! and yeah i agree.....:confused: those 17's are HORRIBLE

Back