a quick pic of the k10 i bought

1.0supa

not done anything yet apart from paint the steel wheels satin black

the day i bought it
Image008.jpg

and a pic from today
Image002-1.jpg

not much at the momment, im a student till next year so dont have alot of money to spend on it, if i still have it next year ill drop a larger engine in and sort out the brakes, supension and what ever else it needs,

wouldnt mind having it as a street sleeper with a 1.8 turbo under the bonnet

Wheels look good!
Now do the same to the windshield wipers. takes about 5 min., n looks much better. :)

thanks for the good comments guys, just need money to do it all now, ive been toying withe the idea of 13" deep dish wheels and going for the euro look

Turtle said:
How exactly do you do the wheels like that?

Masking tape isnt very good round corners :laugh:

use short straight pieces of tape and go round the wheel in sections, when you have done that get some newspaper and tape that on, easy:grinning:

just a quick photoshop of it a little lower and one smoke light ( couldnt be botherd doing the other one )

Image002k.jpg

Thanks for that tip.

Might be doing that for my Super S, dont have the cashflow for alloys unless some cheap ones come along...

Same as my k10!!!

Has it got the nice green seats and door cards??!!

If it has then replace with super s seats, much much better!

Also if you want to lower and get alloys, do what i did, I put 14'' wheels on mine and it looks as if its been lowered, so saved myself a few pounds by just getting the wheels!!! If you want pics let me know.

MICRASKYLINE said:
Same as my k10!!!

Has it got the nice green seats and door cards??!!

If it has then replace with super s seats, much much better!

Also if you want to lower and get alloys, do what i did, I put 14'' wheels on mine and it looks as if its been lowered, so saved myself a few pounds by just getting the wheels!!! If you want pics let me know.

yip, green seats and doorcards,

if you can post some pics up or email then to [email protected]

thanks muchly

Here you go, nothing special!

Lowered (looks like!) with 14'' alloys from a late K11

Better than the green seats and door cards it used to have!

Attachments

• IMG_3350.JPG
    IMG_3350.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 201
nice1, looks good,

ive been round some of my local scrapyards lookin for anything to upgrade my k10 a bit, but sofar no luck, im consodering putting 4 14" steel wheel from a mates nova on and painting them black, mine are kinda ruff round the edges

Back