99-02 facelift foglights

k11_whore

Steve :)
As above :Hey has anybody got or know of anywhere I can buy some from reasonably priced, most websites asking 70 each side :eek: I have the stalk ready to fit in so that part not needed thanks

I've got some,but i think they're at the body shop still when i had the bumpers made. I'll get in contact with the sprayer and see if he can find them for me :)

Thanks that would be cool hooded if they have :) how much would you want for them? Seen some on bradgate motor spares but won't post, they want 17 each but don't know if any1 lives near there if they could pick up and then sell them to me if yours don't come up trumps :)

Ah mine are different,mine are these:

nissan-micra-1999-spid1-file-1721593_01-m2.jpg

Which is 98-99 i believe :(

Cool, I didn't want to pinch them from you, just as I have that type they will fit my bumper without me having to go to the hassle of fitting the ones I have!

some from the super s, was gonna try to find a bumper to fit but more hassle than it's worth.

I might be getting my hands on the same model as yours so if it has fogs I'll let you know

Mine don't have connectors. Just the wiring coming from them though I would imagine it would just be a case of cutting off the connector and attaching the wires.

I'll also let you know asap if the car I might be getting for parts has the fogs to fit your standard bumper

Thanks. Dude :) my carbon vinyl arrived today to make my lights look evil :) anyone got pics of how they did there's I.e how much to cut off and angle off the cut?

Cheers all for your help visitin scrappy today have a quick look, I'm getting rid of her now I think, she's up for sale now, might get a cab like look of them :)

Yeah go for it mate thanks for help and stuff, got my eyes set on a k11 cab iv seen :p view iit tomorow :) then wait for my car to sell :)

Back