350z Vs. Crossfire

350z Vs. Crossfire

• Total voters

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
My mum is wanting to buy a sports car sometime soon. Now she likes the Chrysler Crossfire, not sure why. Basically as its American :S

Now I've suggested the 350z, its had great reviews, but she wants an automatic so is not sure.

So vote for which one and why, and don't be biased as one is a Nissan.

i prefer the 350z entirely on looks as i dont know their specs, also chrysler should be punished for bringing out the mini-funeral car (pt cruiser)... as my reasons are ... immature ;) i didnt actually vote on the poll.

You can get the 350Z as a Jap import with Tiptronic. I've looked at a few going for around £13k. Wouldn't pick the chrysler, as it's an american piece of ####.

when i was in nissan, there was a 3.5 350Z in the showroom, black with orange interior (bits not all of it!) sweet as, £30,000 like!

Elliot said:
You can get the 350Z as a Jap import with Tiptronic. I've looked at a few going for around £13k. Wouldn't pick the chrysler, as it's an american piece of ####.

Got a website for that or anything?

I've voted the 350z

th crossfire beat the 350z on top gear didnt it?? they did the audi TT crossfire and 350z at the same tme and the 350z came out the worst

id have the 350z

oh,,,consider the audi TT ,very ynice car and if you buy the rite engine it goes like hell

Test drive, test drive, test drive... only way u will find out what u will like...

I voted for the 350Z too, but not because I regard the Crossfire as an "American piece of ####", as I remember them saying on Top Gear it's actually German engineering...

Chrysler Crossfire is based on a merc Slk and also have the same engines.

BUT

if shes just gonna go to the shops/work and to the shops i would get the Chrysler Crossfire as its easier to drive than the 350z but it if she wants a raw, fast and exciting car get the 350z

i would go for the 350z (Cough Cough 450z soonCough Cough)

im looking at getting a 350z as my next car. Grey with black leather and the GT upgrade pack.

same as nismo k12 my next car is going to b a 350z too :p but the 350z is really quite raw for a car, u know when u drive one(more for a guy the car), thrilling car build of interior n such isnt all that good tho...but how about an honda s2000 its very easy to drive if u dont push it to its 9k rev all time (its back end happy) n isnt too rough on the neck looks stunning n performs well just not good in the wet, no traction control(but should b changing in the 06 models) :p also its a convertible n imo is built at twice as good as a 350z. the crossfire imo is ugly n doesnt have the appeal as other cars in the same range. also a z4 slightly more pricy but the strange looks have grown on me n its a nice car quick, have lots of extras ie traction etc... but they r every where left right center.

I doubt any of this will sway her but we will see. I like the S2000 aswell but to her "its ugly" :S

She has already taken a Crossfire a testdrive and loved it but I dont like them. Will get her in a 350Z soon enough, thought she would like that as she used to have a Datsun 260Z.

According to her she wants a car to have a laugh in so the crossfire wouldn't be good for that, can't imagine laughing much as you go straight on at a corner,lol.

its not an amercan car is a mercedes slk, so you wouldnt go straight at corners or use up the worlds supply of fuel. tbh it would prob suit your mum better as the 350z is meant to be a muscle car and not nimble so it depends wat she drives like

i voted 350, the 350 was designed in the U.S. by us designers with jap help, both cars are quite similar but i think the 350 has the edge looks wise

350 gets my vote.

scottish-sr said:
I doubt any of this will sway her but we will see. I like the S2000 aswell but to her "its ugly" :S

S2000 - Ugly - No Way!!!! Tell her to get a test drive!!

Get a 2nd hand S2000 and the money you save get her to do this. . . .

Attachments

• Amusecrop.jpg
    Amusecrop.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 212
Back