3 questions..

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
I got my k11 (first car) last weekend and just need to decide on a few things and get some questions answered (hopefully :p)

minty-freshedit.jpg

1. Colour scheme for interior/steelies/bonnet? I originally thought of going down the matt black route but am not sure.. i thought a bright-ish yellow would look good with the blue but im still not 100% on it. Thoughts?

2. What OEM steelies will fit (size/manufacturer)? I'll be painting my 13's initially but may look to get bigger size in the future.

3. Is it possible to fill and sand the indented line in the front and rear bumbers before colour coding? (see pic) I found this.. http://www.paints4u.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=293&Mainselection=2 do the job?

I'm sure i had much more to ask :S, but its late and i need sleep for driving lesson and work tomorrow :(

youre better off getting bumpers that are already sprayed.. the reason being i went to a local bodywork company and got my car priced up. the guy there said its gunna cost me more to have the plastic ones sprayed than get my super s ones sprayed because the textures are completely different apparently and it harder work. personally i dont have a clue when it comes down to spraying :p

Back