1.0L Spec,BHP ect

b47to

Ex. Club Member
does any body know the top speed and break horse power of a standard 1.0 l micra ? s reg facelift

thnaks

thanks i was wondering as some guy with a 1.0l micra said he had a 110 out of it standard :S

ive just bought 1 of those resistor chips that tricks the ecu to think the engine is cold and chucks in more fuel suppose to add up to 20bhp i dont believe 20bhp more like 2-5 bhp

ive just bought 1 of those resistor chips that tricks the ecu to think the engine is cold and chucks in more fuel suppose to add up to 20bhp i dont believe 20bhp more like 2-5 bhp

You've been conned dude. Best thing to do with it is throw it away as soon as it arrives!!!

my dads done it before on his nissan 100nx you could defo tell the difference got rid off the flat spot alot more responsive
so i dont know pal :S worth a try

mines the coilpack 1.0L and i just dyno it at japfest and got 58bhp with 68torque but thats with induction kit and sportex exhaust

Mine has never got over 70 mph, But i herd one just like it can do 105 mph, if driven by someone who has no regard for the laws of the road :rolleyes:

My facelift 99 micra (Equation, bare model, bare light :p) (which i think featured a slightly taller ratio 1.0 box) would pull happily all the way to 100 and would top off somewhere around 105/107 on the speedo so im guessing the 1.0 can roughly do in the region of 95-100 mph flat out,
Wished i still lived in germany, i'd love to see what this pre facy could do tops -.-

I've only got 85 as being so low it gets very skittish and it's not worth the risk.
I cruise at 60mph, seems to be the sweet spot.

i got 93-95mph when i had my 1.0 litter and that was with me the old man ( who isn't the lightest off bloke ) and that was will nothing on it part from a cone filler that race fuel what you can get from shell.

Back