1.0l k11 turho

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
I've Been told a member has made a,k11 turbo 1 0l does anyone know who built it or have a link to a thread with it

And our boy up the rd was/is at it. with 1.3 box i am led up a path to believe :)
undercover though,,,,,at the minute i think.

Does anyone know what the performance potential is like for a cg10+t? All of the 2 or 3 blogs I've read swap to a 1.3 shortly after fitting the turbo, I believe I know of one that got dyno'd at about 90bhp and ran a 19sec 1/4mile with just a simple turbo strapped on stock 1litre IIRC. And I've read the japanese have tuned cg10's to 150bhp but with an extensive list of modifications.
I want know if anyone's gone for the middle ground?

jas,s was dyno,d @ 126hp iirc matt (with 1.3 pistons) the car was broken soon after tho eh
2 x stock hp should be easy to achieve, on a stock engine :)

What turbos have been used and how shave they been fittTed does any one have any links I really can t find any pos t s :-(

That's some impressive numbers for under a liter. I like the sound of that :). Do you happen to know frank, if anyone has broken 100bhp per liter N/A on a CG10?

Most Super1000 K11's easily push through the 100bhp/liter mark. Most make somewhere around 115-120bhp with the top teams making up to 130bhp.

Back