´95 K11 Micra Heater Blower fan not working

Alright so I recently bought my first car, a cute k11 Micra from '95. Although it does seem to have some electrical problem with the heater blower. I already changed the resistor last month since the blower only worked at full speed, this solved my issues. Although the heater blower did make some high pitch chirping noises, but it worked so old cars usually have noise here and there. Anyways, yesterday when I wanted to drive home, I realized my heater blower didn't work anymore (no matter the speed seating). When I came home I checked the fuse, which had blown, and replaced it. The fan only worked for roughly 4 seconds, making a growling noise, before it stopped working and the fuse blew again. Today I unscrewed the blower motor and dropped it down for inspection. I put in a new fuse and wanted to see if the blower motor would spin again. It did, but only at full speed (see video), for about 5 seconds before the fuse blew again. I also checked the resistor for burns but it seems fine (see attached images). I'll also attach some pictures of the old resistor which clearly had burns.

Does anybody know what the issue could be? Connectors closest to the blower motor (everything I could see around it) look fine. The blower motor does require some force to spin by hand, I don't know if that's how they are supposed to be or if they should be easy to spin. Is it the blower motor that needs to be replaced or do I need to look into electrical issues? I am not looking forward to pulling out my dash so kind of hoping it just needs a blower motor replacement since it's easier and I can get one for about 750 SEK.

Yesterday the windows fogged up because of the cold weather so am looking forward to getting this sorted ASAP, cigarette lighter blowers aren't exactly the best.

Check attached files for some images;
Here is a drive link to the video where I checked the blower motor.
Video

Cheers

Attachments

• 20241007_185043.jpg
    20241007_185043.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20241007_185054.jpg
    20241007_185054.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-312971526.jpg
    Snapchat-312971526.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 0