• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Here's the pics on my phone of zee micra.

Thought I'd share.

uploadfromtaptalk1350333167590.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333188187.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333229374.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333246314.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333263705.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333286431.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333310450.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333331232.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333362887.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350333377808.jpg

Today i removed the well known "gearstick" :( i cant cope driving with it everyday to work. I resorted back to normal, might i add which feels VERY VERY weird!!
So im guessing it will now be a show stick..and will be kept in my bedside drawer :p

Other news, ive purchased something which ive wanted since i knew it existed and will fit lovely in the micra

Id Love To make my Micra as unique as yours but i my Micra is an odd green and i don't know what alt colours would go with it , Im loving your ideas though keep it up ! :D

Id Love To make my Micra as unique as yours but i my Micra is an odd green and i don't know what alt colours would go with it , Im loving your ideas though keep it up ! :D

Going by you profile pic yours looks the same green as mine, I had bright blue wheels which go really well

Thanks. I like the dark green micra. As karl said blue goes well :)

Wow, that's a really big exhaust. Can you legally drive in England with these wide alloys? In Spain the law is very restrictive...

Oil, oil filter and spark plug change today.

Tell me if I'm right but the old ones looked okay and serve there purpose?

uploadfromtaptalk1351099899535.jpg

only joking lol, plugs last about 25k nowadays jay :) (some new cars have a 1st service schedule even longer than that iirc)
Ahh ok. Lol. Yeh serviced a Clio mk3 service schedule was 60,000 to replace. Plugs were £20 each and repair time was 1.6. So customers spark plug change was £150 at least not including the rest of the service. :p cars eh

Might I add with 3 of us :) haha

We was gonna go in sainsburys but i told him to give you a race. Yeah i was well surprised :eek: ! Was 4 of us in the focus. Your car sounds awesome! Need my micra on the road :(. Im doing mechanics too and the group i was in today a car fell off the ramp!!

We was gonna go in sainsburys but i told him to give you a race. Yeah i was well surprised :eek: ! Was 4 of us in the focus. Your car sounds awesome! Need my micra on the road :(. Im doing mechanics too and the group i was in today a car fell off the ramp!!
Haha cheers yeh need more power now tho. Lol when you getting it on the road? I heard about the Clio, seen the damage also :eek: what happened?

Haha cheers yeh need more power now tho. Lol when you getting it on the road? I heard about the Clio, seen the damage also :eek: what happened?
When i have a job and save for insurance ill be on the road. I dunno tbh i was working on a different car and i heard a bang looked round and there was a clio hanging off a ramp nose first into the floor :eek:!! They said that the rubber pad on the ramp slipped out but i dont think they put it on the ramp properly. Lucky nobody was hurt!

Nothing exciting has happened recently, just the daily 40mile commute. Although

Monday, it was very wet, raining and puddles, halfway to work my car gave up and felt bogged down, foot to the floor would not accelerate and then bang went normal again, it did this for about a mile. Only guessing that my cold air feed could have sucked up water...

So I'm on the look out for regular steels to take bandeds off the road for a while. Save tread and damage. Also wanting some 1000w 6x9's of a mate, I need quality speakers.! Nissan ones are crud!!

Back