NATS

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Does any one know how to re-programme the NATS Kebfobs? I have them but there not programmed. Nissan quoted 60, bit steep. :)

Think that your best bet would just be gettin Nissan to do it mate, as if it went wrong, you have a good follow up?

JayY said:
Does any one know how to re-programme the NATS Kebfobs?

There's a section in the owners manual about this, but I don't have it on me unfortunately - it's a matter of holding the master key down and yadda yadda yadda, etc. I'll see if I can dig it out for you :)

iv had the same problem

all the key cutting places iv been to cant read the chip when they put it into the machine. says crypto or sumthin?

jayY i have got the sequence to do it in the house, my local nissan dealer told me free no bother, ill put it up in the guides tonight or something

Hey dude. i tried the first step but it didnt work, is there a time u need to leave it on for? also i think my nats may be diffrent to yours. I have one which says MASTER with one red button and another one which is normal and has a red button and a blue button. Is yours like that?

I managed to get myself a new NATS key from the local cobblers cost me £25.00 tho o_O they told me there was a strong possability my key was that old they wouldnt be able to read the code luckily it worked :p

Hope you get things sorted soon JAyY

Attachments

• neilw.jpg
    neilw.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 338
On the k11 I think off the top of my head there is 3 or 2 different style of key fobs if your trying to code the key and not the remote you will have to go to Nissan as they have a tool called consult they have to use and on 1 of the remotes but if you are trying to code the other type remotes to the car you don’t as I will be able to find out the sequence and put them in to guides for you.

if you can post a picture of the key and remote I can tell what sequence you need

Here we go:

486902_55_full.jpg

Its a 1996 micra. The 'master' has one red button the other one is blank. The other fob has a red and blue button. The key has the red immboiser chip.

:)

ah mate, my keyfobs are different to that, there the oval type shape ones with one black button and one red one, when i tried to do it it never worked first time like, i just had to keep trying it might work for yours, are your indicators flashing after you turn the key, you have to turn the key of and on quickly, you dont leave it switched on for any more than a second.

everybody run! its the thread from the dead lol, 4 years old that has to be a record.

as for the guide, become a full member it is worth it just for the insurance discount ;)

Back