• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Adams Micra Blog

spray them ur self just don't go to dark just do light coats untill your happy with result n make sure light still shines threw

can you tint the origionals tho ie the orange ones?

where about in stafforshire are u from simonh

anywhere near seighford gliding club?

yeah i work for driveme.net thats why i was asking where about u was from.

ooh might have to have a go at tinting the origionals then

at driveme? diffrent jobs, either co-ordinate, instruct on the 4x4 course or instruct on the gravel course talking people through handbreak turns n that

just out of intrest i was wundering how much anyone would think this car would be worth? cheers

-Update-

just fitted mudflaps for the front wheels and a new gear knob.

03032009010.jpg

03032009011.jpg

03032009013.jpg

03032009012.jpg

opinions on the mudflaps?

next im planning on getting a suede deep dish steering wheel to replace the momo one, should be getting that done in the next few weeks.

there some big mud flaps! ha :) look good though. You should spray the inside of your head lights black would look loads better :D

i just love it there something about it that i love

i dont knw if its the colour that helps! it goes really well with black thoe

im begining to like them more as they keep all the nasty mud off my car door :D but i think they will go soon, fitted a air fuel ratio gauge today but its not working properly at the moment i will post pics when its fixed!

just been browsing through the micra blogs and seen antony and hoodedreapers stickers across the bonnets etc, and was just wundering if anyone had any ideas of some kind of patterns that may go with my car and colours etc?

also what do you think of removing the rear wiper and replacing it with a blanking grommet?

im begining to like them more as they keep all the nasty mud off my car door :D but i think they will go soon, fitted a air fuel ratio gauge today but its not working properly at the moment i will post pics when its fixed!

just been browsing through the micra blogs and seen antony and hoodedreapers stickers across the bonnets etc, and was just wundering if anyone had any ideas of some kind of patterns that may go with my car and colours etc?

also what do you think of removing the rear wiper and replacing it with a blanking grommet?

car looks nice with the mods. colour code the bumpers.

ive got super s bumpers in the garage that i need to start work on soon there going to get colour coded :D

dont remove the rear wiper lol, i dont see why people do it as its purposeful, comes in handy all the time. only time i would remove it is if i had a fully striped track car with perspex windows :) you could fit a 2001 k11 rear wiper motor and arm ;)

nismo graphic needs to be white, black, silver in that order top to bottem :)

oooh thanks for reminding me, i was going to sell it and get something cheap to run round in as money is tight but i cant let it go lol!

Started work on the super s bumpers today rubbed them all down ready to be filled where the big scratches are and where the cracks are.

ino nismo ones are them colours but i dont want to use them as there already being used by people on the club, i want something subtle that looks good if you get me?

i found out whats wrong with the air fuel ratio gauge today, ive got a dodgey lambda scensor so i need to get a new one :( booo!

-Update-

Right when i got this car it had damage on the passenger side wing and sill and it looks like somebody has tried to fix it with a spray can, therefore the paint is flat and its not a very good match.

So basicly when i put the super s bumpers on im thinking of de-bumpstripping it for the smooth look but dont want to reveal the paint lines or whatevers lurking under there, so im thinking of doing something along the lines of this and puting the nismo ones comeing off the headlight.

idea.jpg

VERY BAD QUALITY as i dont have photoshop (not that it would be good if i did lol)

but basicly what do you guys think and does anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers Adam.

Go for it,

that would look wicked,

though there was another guy on here who was planning on doing a black band the whole way along the bottom, would look good with your wheels IMO

-Update-

Right when i got this car it had damage on the passenger side wing and sill and it looks like somebody has tried to fix it with a spray can, therefore the paint is flat and its not a very good match.

So basicly when i put the super s bumpers on im thinking of de-bumpstripping it for the smooth look but dont want to reveal the paint lines or whatevers lurking under there, so im thinking of doing something along the lines of this and puting the nismo ones comeing off the headlight.

idea.jpg

VERY BAD QUALITY as i dont have photoshop (not that it would be good if i did lol)

but basicly what do you guys think and does anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers Adam.
look better if you had the lines going at an angle 45 deg ish

yeh it probably would ahmed, but as the flat un matched paint will be running in a straight line where the bump strip would be it would still be showing odd paint and that would defeat the object of covering it, btw are these the actual nismo colours for the car i read on a post that it was but im not sure?

UPDATE

Recived some new LEDs for the dash today from ultraleds.co.uk (thanks to moddedmicra for the idea and part code) however i decided to go for xenon white instead of blue and im pleased with the results!

25032009044.jpg

25032009048.jpg

Also pictures of my Air/Fuel Ratio gauge which still isnt working properly i cant undestand why :S

26032009049.jpg

26032009050.jpg

idea.jpg

Is that Mr Messy (Scribble) of the Mr. Men, lol.

Would look good, do you have a horizontal pickure of your car?

by horizontal do you mean like this? sorry for bad lighting

26032009056.jpg

Also heres pictures of the damage i was talking about

26032009053.jpg

26032009054.jpg

26032009055.jpg

Led's look good mate (Y)

Cheers mate, quick question... ino LED's last longer than normal bulbs but whats the life like on them? has your clock one gone yet cos they stay on all the time dont they?

Cheers

Alright Adam,

I don't have paint shop pro or anything just paint, lol. Cheers for doing a horizontal picture, what do you think? Also painted your rear drums as well.

Attachments

• -ADAM-MICRA-.jpg
    -ADAM-MICRA-.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 501
how much where the leds?

The leds cost me £8 deliverd to my door, i orderd 6 at 92p each lol
i forgot to order any for my backing lights for my heating unit so that looks dull now :(

Cheers pjg that looks amazing! i think thats what i may do when i de-bump strip the car! but the drums will be going black :D thanks alot for doing that for me though i apreciate it!

Damn Paint

Cheers pjg that looks amazing! i think thats what i may do when i de-bump strip the car! but the drums will be going black :D thanks alot for doing that for me though i apreciate it!

No worries Adam, bored at lunch so I've now ruined it, lol. Amazing what you can do in paint though, lol.

Removed Handles, Indicator & Petrol Cap, Lowered and put on a spoiler (Spoiler is the bad bit) and Put a petrol cap on, lol.

Attachments

• -ADAM-MICRA-.jpg
    -ADAM-MICRA-.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 472
New side repeaters came in the post today :D £13 deliverd from ebay very happy with how they look on the car!!

27032009059.jpg

27032009060.jpg

27032009061.jpg

Also ran into a mate i hadnt seen in a while and hes now got a micra. :D hes got a front bumper which he got from the scrappy that ive never seen before was just wundering if anyone knew what one it was?

27032009062.jpg

Back