Ugent help needed with rear headlights

The rear Nissan fog/reverse lights on this Nissan K11 2001 are not working properly, one light turns on for fog mode, and one light on for reverse mode using the same bulb the light turns on and off from opposite ends.

* Both Bulbs have been checked and the filament is fine and no burning found at the bottom of bulbs or circuits.
* Interior Fuses have been checked and tested using circuit tester.
* Engine bay fuses all checked and working fine.
* Wiring to the lighting has been checked and isn't burned or cut.

I'v had problems with this micra in the past and managed to overcome them from steering problems to engine hesitation but this one is quite tricky. PLEASE HELP. Thankyou

Look up reverse parasitic draw.
It could be corrosion on the light clusters. At the rear I just watch a repair guide the other day and that's what they found.

Sent from my ASUS_T00P using Micra Sports Club mobile app

1 reverse 1 fog it's how all UK micras are
1564430446786.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Putting the fog lights on on this car just puts one of your brake lights on

If you are driving at night and have all your lights on, when you are braking the rear lights get brighter and also there is the lightbar in the middle comes on. In the same situation if you put the fog lights on, your rear light gets brighter as if you were braking, but the middle lightbar doesn't come on

If the lights are still doing something weird, check all of the bulbs including the indicators. Sometimes when the bulb isn't working somewhere else then the resistances change in the electronics which makes the other lights do weird things.

Really dont understand the reverse light on a UK rhd Micra is on the left or n/s the fog is on the o/s or drivers side
As pictured

Thankyou to all for your responses I very much appreciate the suggestions. Nissan boy can you please confirm it is only supposed to be one fog and 1 reverse light?. I thought for safety reasons it should be 2 and was concerned my car isn't roadworthy.

Thankyou to all for your responses I very much appreciate the suggestions. Nissan boy can you please confirm it is only supposed to be one fog and 1 reverse light?. I thought for safety reasons it should be 2 and was concerned my car isn't roadworthy.
There's a pic showing how a stock UK spec Micra is
Fog is on the right / o/s of the car (that is the law on the o/s or middle) and the reverse on the left on a rhd UK spec car
Only 1 fog and reverse is required in the UK ,
But can see in the pic there is 1 reverse and 1 fog
1564430446786.jpeg

Back