TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Depends what it's for? I have a work colleague who spends a fair bit of time at the Derby site...
Its for a fuel regulator setup I'm currently talking to a chap about but he refuses to post or deal with couriers :(
Of course I dont expect it fetched for free :)

I'll mention it to him next time he's in bristol and see what he says, is a bit of a suit now but used to be on the tools so he might be cool

I have no idea what this show is about.. so I could come back with a camera full of pictures of *shudders* Fords...
Shhhh, Sally will hear you!
20130703_104613_zpsad61a1ea.jpg

Shhhh, Sally will hear you!
20130703_104613_zpsad61a1ea.jpg
My ford jokes don't go as far ad fiestas. I love them. My friend has a rusty MK2 and I love it. I might try to buy it off him... It's a stupid idea because its soooo rusty. I just love it too Damn much :L

Max have you started driving yet?
Haha. No. :(
Not till November. I should have mentioned he won't try to sell it till the end of next year, so, its a possibility.
I did drive my dads WRX last week - didn't take it past 20mph but does that count? ;)

Haha. No. :(
Not till November. I should have mentioned he won't try to sell it till the end of next year, so, its a possibility.
I did drive my dads WRX last week - didn't take it past 20mph but does that count? ;)
Lol of course it does. More poweeerrr.

On my way to see Iron Maiden for the first time, glad I'm in a car with proper suspension, my back would be like dust by now in the Micra. Makes me think how much fun the drive to Wicksteed Park is going to be...

Met an "interesting" character today.
A guy who owned a stanced MK1 focus. Lovely car - nice enough guy... However he was a little... Precious. It was the only car at the show to be surrounded by bunting "because he didn't want people going too near it" even though there was metal worth three times as much there.
He was also very keen on telling me a shopping list of modifications - which I don't mind. The prices, however, I don't need to know. Telling me you payed £1000 for each wheel without a tire, and they're the only set in that size in country is.. just showing off.

Forgive me if you feel I'm being harsh, however I'm a quiet person in real life (believe it or not) and while I'm very happy for others to see my car, I wouldn't go in to detail on pricing.. It's too personal. Will get some pictures up tomorrow. It was a lovely, lovely car though.

Just a guy that loves his car... I mean, you probably showed interest in his car? But saying how much stuff cost is really being a show off i guess

Just a guy that loves his car... I mean, you probably showed interest in his car? But saying how much stuff cost is really being a show off i guess
I guess. I did say I liked it. But he was BUILT and even if I didn't I would have said anything - he was scary. Nice, but full of himself.
I said to him, "you obviously love your car, It's your baby" in the sort of joking way that you do. All I got in responce was "yeah but not as much as I love my missus" I thought he was going to tell me how much she cost :rolleyes:
Would you start pricing everything up though? Brand names are fine, that's interesting... Prices... Not so much.

I guess. I did say I liked it. But he was BUILT and even if I didn't I would have said anything - he was scary. Nice, but full of himself.
I said to him, "you obviously love your car, It's your baby" in the sort of joking way that you do. All I got in responce was "yeah but not as much as I love my missus" I thought he was going to tell me how much she cost :rolleyes:
Would you start pricing everything up though? Brand names are fine, that's interesting... Prices... Not so much.
I occasionally mention prices but usually that's cause I love seeing them shocked at the cheapness :p apparently my 35 quid engine shouldn't be that good lol

Forgive me if you feel I'm being harsh, however I'm a quiet person in real life (believe it or not) and while I'm very happy for others to see my car, I wouldn't go in to detail on pricing.. It's too personal
I take em out in mine
Performance is where its at :D

I occasionally mention prices but usually that's cause I love seeing them shocked at the cheapness :p apparently my 35 quid engine shouldn't be that good lol

That's what I'd do if I went to proper shows...these wheels?...£145....the set of 4...3 with tyres, brand new bolts and centre caps, Oh you like my shiny arerial?...83p +vat... etc... ;)
...My paint's already ruined so.... whatever :p LOL

Rep the bargain hunters ^_^

ETA: @MaxK11C I'm far more impressed by a bargain, than someone with more money than sense :D

See these wheels.. £1000
See this car.. built for a £100 and its still better than yours...

I'd love for him to say "I could buy your car 10 times over with the price of these wheels"
Good for you I'll have 10 cars you sit on sofa with your wheels

Anyone like to enlighten me about this Kristian person. I'm sure when I very signed up I saw his name about. But since being about recently I notice negativity about him
Anyone?

Back