TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Thinking of stripping my back seats and making up a fake floor and show cage

2 things

1. Does anyone know of any just half cages that will fit in micras? All the micra specific ones I've seen have been a fortune!

2. Has anyone fitting a fake floor to there backs of there micras? Is it easy enough to make up? :)

A show is just another object in the car that's more likely to kill you. Looks cool but they're deadly. My pet hate. Same as scaffold pipes being used for roll cage... fire crew can't cut it in an accident
If you're considering a cage get a proper 4 point rear cage. Safety first :)

What do you mean by fake floor?

A show is just another object in the car that's more likely to kill you. Looks cool but they're deadly. My pet hate. Same as scaffold pipes being used for roll cage... fire crew can't cut it in an accident
If you're considering a cage get a proper 4 point rear cage. Safety first :)

What do you mean by fake floor?

Just a rear cage at a decent price I'm looking for really :)

By fake floor I mean when's its stripped out , instead of leaving it all empty and a bit crap looking, cut up some mdf (I'm assuming would be best to use) and carpet it so its like one big boot so to speak? Haha looks alot tidier :)

What? A ready to go full turbo kit? Just bolt on and have 180bhp ;) lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Yup, 180hp from 5psi... anyone who touches this needs their head examined. It could probably be made to wok but would be quicker and easier (probably cheaper too) to start again...

need rev limit defeat probably. And an electric supercharger. And you need to put the throttlebody between the turbo and intercooler

Maybe? I've never really played with turbos so couldn't say. Unless you mean 13k revs, then you would need cams, stiffer valve springs, uprated engine bolts etc. I think it would detonate by about 11k haha

as long as the rail is pressure tight, and the flange is reset to a better position (which is a shame, because the tig welds on that mani are A1)
i,m not saying its worth £400 tho :D
Its our polly I feel sorry for. He quotes all of Pauls work to try and sell it. I may have sent a message or two asking for dyno printouts and a kit list.... got neither

My first day as an IT Technician for the local college, gotta pay insurance some how! See ya later. :).
Turn it off, turn it on.

That was my school's IT departments solution....for everything.

In school we did trivial things like loosen the VGA cables, start the BSOD screensaver.

In college we used to boot Backtrack Linux from USB and change the admin passwords and get around the firewalls.

Oddly enough we could actually get around the student firewall at college by using Firefox portable and changing the proxy server from the student one, to the staff proxy. They did catch on eventually.

Back