TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Naturally as soon as the one thing I've wanted for my K11 since the start comes up for sale, I have bugger all to my name...

I hope they go for more than £20 just to make me feel better :D

So do I because even tho my vectra is my "sensible" car I still want to make it low as a snakes armpit and get clk fanblade wheels 3sdm's or lamborgini wheels :p

My brother has Lamborghini wheels on his Audi A4, they're not worth it LOL
(his are, of course, re-pro's, but...meh ^_^)
ETA: ...well...

DSC00539_zps685a80e7.jpg

they look lush from 100yards...but...close up :confused:
...and it started to eat tyres too....his original wheels never had tyre issue :rolleyes:
...but I guess it depends what ones you get, and what colour/finish etc...
his are matte black...on dark blue...and they're a pain in the backside to clean...at least it doesn't matter if his are always dirty LOL

...get the fanblade type ones....when funds permit :p

Today is consisting of getting prepped for Scottish Car Show :D

Granny specing the micra, tartan blanket over the back seat, bag of werthers originals and imperial mints on the dash etc etc lolol

That's why I did mine. I mean the msc isnt going anywhere soon so its all on here. But you can't beat a good hardcopy. I use mine as reference alot to see how things were done. But its twice the size of my blog :p

At a guess £150-£200 but your best bet is to stick them up on eBay 7 day auction, 99p start and no reserve

I was maybe thinking around the £200 mark aswell

See with that though, can you take the item off eBay if I don't get a price I'm happy with? If you get what I mean?

Because I don't want to put a 99p start bid, no reserve then 7 days later theres a chance the highest bid could end up only being about 50-80 quid, I wouldn't be happy with that?

Right okay makes sense :) cheers!

30day Buy it nows with best offer also work well. There will be plenty of low ballers but offers are valid for 48hours before being automatically declined, so you don't have to give it much input.

You know this "you do not have permission to view this page or perform that action" crap is getting boring popping up everytime I want to reply

Back