TOST - The Official Spam Thread

IMAG0648_zpse83cd96d.jpg

That'll be my kitten enjoying Top Gear then :D

Before them little hitlers got to aus i jump'd ship :) you get it max boy ?

Not bad, however I think I enjoyed the comments more.
"this sounds dope on some kush"
LOL. People do need to grow up.

This is where R-REG comes back and says "i wrote that comment..."

Theirs some i'll people on here :)

is it just me...
...or have you suddenly got no (0) posts?.... o_O
random forum glitch?...or are you so Awesome R-Reg, that you've broken your profile? :p
...also not R-Reg-SR but r-reg-sr....
I know I've been away for over a week, but can you really undo several thousand posts in a few days? LOL

ETA: name change?...wiped away post count? :oops:

is it just me...
random forum glitch?...or are you so Awesome R-Reg, that you've broken your profile? :p
I know I've been away for over a week, but can you really undo several thousand posts in a few days? LOL

Looks like no posts for me too.....

Says zero for me to, where you been hiding then Jen?

not hiding, just...not loggin in I guess...
Had one of those weeks when I just didn't want to do anything...aided by horrid heat <_<
I still find it strange that I can't handle this heat well, even after working in a kitchen for 8 and a half years! LOL
...then again, we had a walk-in freezer...hugging a bag of "pomme de frites" = heaven :p

messing with MSC protocol gets you in a world of hurt,,,, be warned everyone.

is it just me...

Yeah, you'd all better watch your backs! :p

And I've got as many likes as Jen's username.... Co-incidence...? :D
Saying something like that is INVITING likes, because it seems people like doing mean stuff like that.... Oh dear :').

Yeah, you'd all better watch your backs! :p

...And I've got as many likes as Jen's username.... Co-incidence...? :D
...but not as many as Jen :p

Although.... you don't need to conspire against the system..... you are the system here, you can beat it and bend it to your will! LOL

...you know...if you wanted too ;)

Been offered this for £500

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374004987.669055.jpg

Engine is out, he said white smoke was coming from it and said its the rings!?!?! Hmmm

Anyone had any experience with these, apparently it's an autohomes pop up

Are the roofs interchangeable?

Hhahah,

It's a bit skanky, but I've always wanted a camper, maybe not this type, but I think it'll clean up good

The main issues is whether the engine is repairable, and if the roof can be swapped for a different type

Been offered this for £500

View attachment 2089

Engine is out, he said white smoke was coming from it and said its the rings!?!?! Hmmm

Anyone had any experience with these, apparently it's an autohomes pop up

Are the roofs interchangeable?

My dad used to have one, 2L petrol was quick enough for motorways, and suby engines are easy swaps and not too costly...

Hard tops can be swapped over, and may even be able to put a 'pop' top on it...
Any more questions fire my way :)

My dad used to have one, 2L petrol was quick enough for motorways, and suby engines are easy swaps and not too costly...

Hard tops can be swapped over, and may even be able to put a 'pop' top on it...
Any more questions fire my way :)

It's got a pop up on it, but it's knackered! So I could possibly swap to a different style?

Does anyone by any chance know the size of the bolts that hold on a polo splitter?

Just so I know what size socket to take to the scrappies tommorow rather than a pocket full of them :)

Does anyone by any chance know the size of the bolts that hold on a polo splitter?

Just so I know what size socket to take to the scrappies tommorow rather than a pocket full of them :)
You'll need a fat phillips screwdriver for each end and a t25 torx bit. They're all screws not bolts
Dont expect the screwdriver screws to come out I cut mine off

Source: I own a polo.... and it has a splitter

You'll need a fat phillips screwdriver for each end and a t25 torx bit. They're all screws not bolts
Dont expect the screwdriver screws to come out I cut mine off

Source: I own a polo.... and it has a splitter

There's polos there and I'm positive its bolts held them on, they're tucked up in a kind of panel thing each side, would need an extended socket bit to get to it? Unless I've been looking at the wrong polo shape all this time :p

Is it the mk3 6n or the mk2?
Mk4 6n2 is the same as the mk3 :)
Either a deep socket or a small extension
Mine were definitely t25 torx though
The little panel bits are only on the corners :)

Is it the mk3 6n or the mk2?
Mk4 6n2 is the same as the mk3 :)
Either a deep socket or a small extension
Mine were definitely t25 torx though
The little panel bits are only on the corners :)

It was the mk2 6n, was a deep socket needed for them but the splitter on it was worth taking :(

Ill be checking another scrappy tommorow for one! Haha

Sad to say ill be breaking my k11 march :( just dont have the money to restore it or get it near to the condition I want it so if anyone needs or wants anything everything must go!

Sad to say ill be breaking my k11 march :( just dont have the money to restore it or get it near to the condition I want it so if anyone needs or wants anything everything must go!
That front bumper and rear boot isn't going to stay long!

That front bumper and rear boot isn't going to stay long!
Darn right got a couple people interested in the boot already no one so far about the front bumper only problem is most people from the forum are in England but I can easily post as I have a few contracts with couriers, most popular item so far are the Nissan wind deflectors not fair me choosing who gets them so might just put them to auction :/

Darn right got a couple people interested in the boot already no one so far about the front bumper only problem is most people from the forum are in England but I can easily post as I have a few contracts with couriers, most popular item so far are the Nissan wind deflectors not fair me choosing who gets them so might just put them to auction :/
It is fair, its the person that offers you the most money. :).

Back