TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Now I know what we are on about. Tbh pork would have me.. Light weight k10 with 1.3 CG turbo. I would be saying good bye fast
Would certainly be a great race to watch. Not quite as fast as some of those mental 2,500 BHP "street" cars from drag week.. but still good to watch I reckon.

Would certainly be a great race to watch. Not quite as fast as some of those mental 2,500 BHP "street" cars from drag week.. but still good to watch I reckon.
Lol in my head my micra IS a 2500bhp street cat duh. I will be making buuaaahhhhhhppppp bhhuuuuaaaaappp psssshhhhh noises to make the car go faster down the track.

Lol in my head my micra IS a 2500bhp street cat duh. I will be making buuaaahhhhhhppppp bhhuuuuaaaaappp psssshhhhh noises to make the car go faster down the track.
That actually sounds more fun like that :').

Give it a few years, we'll have to, with all these electric cars and what not :l

Hahah!! Jus seen all this

Sir Chris ...... Challenge accepted

And Karl......I like to be cuddled after ;)

Seriously tho, it was great, need to get a move on and finish it!

Oh dear
Adams never going to live that down
Only image in my head is sirchris going down the strip in a crazy coupe
And karl... well playing with neil probably wont help the build but it might teach our adam a thing or two

The crazy coupe... you know, like this
IMG-20121107-WA0000_zpsde1ffaa3.jpg

Guys, if you were offered an 1.8 mx5 with coilies, ebc brakes, drilled and grooved disks, fully pollybushed, de-cat and cat back exhaust, some lovely new anti roll bars and in a lovely light minty blue custom colour for a swap for a micra plus a bit of cash

Would you do it?

Guys, if you were offered an 1.8 mx5 with coilies, ebc brakes, drilled and grooved disks, fully pollybushed, de-cat and cat back exhaust, some lovely new anti roll bars and in a lovely light minty blue custom colour for a swap for a micra plus a bit of cash

Would you do it?
if it came with the cat for MOT then yeah, depends if you need the extra seats/versatility. It's up to you, you're not obligated to drive micras forever being on the forum :p

if it came with the cat for MOT then yeah, depends if you need the extra seats/versatility. It's up to you, you're not obligated to drive micras forever being on the forum :p

Yeah I suppose!

Haha I know that, its just I don't know if I could let go of the micra quite yet but at the same time I've been wanting an mx5 :p

Would you do it?

No, but only because everyone is getting mx5's recently

Mk1 mr2 however I wouldn't even think about it

Send them to me mate I may have it

There's still the chance there that ill be taking it but if I don't then Ill send him your way ;)

It won't be till September when I check insurance with a years no claims and such, if I can get it for not that much more than the micra then I might take it!

There's still the chance there that ill be taking it but if I don't then Ill send him your way ;)

It won't be till September when I check insurance with a years no claims and such, if I can get it for not that much more than the micra then I might take it!
:( just give it to me?

Anyone got any history on Kanjo racing? I know what it is, and it kinda started in the 80's.. But apart from that, I'm a little in the dark..
1013158_297669953710531_1567125350_n.jpg

941729_10151368968586780_1868263109_n.jpg

Kanjo means in Japenese 'toll road' iirc.... Was any jap car i think, but hondas were used most.... Basically people using race cars for a daily car and street race their way to work :p I think....

You can please some of them sometimes
you cant :) please all of them all the time

ok not chavic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chivic then :) ?. all i do is moan

I'm yet to me a non chavy civic owner.... not saying they're not out there
Could easily say the same about most small hatches. It's because they're driven by young lads, and as a general rule, young lads are chavvy. It's not the civics fault, its not the fiesta's fault...
It IS the corsa's fault though.

Could easily say the same about most small hatches. It's because they're driven by young lads, and as a general rule, young lads are chavvy. It's not the civics fault, its not the fiesta's fault...
It IS the corsa's fault though.

that's not true, civic's, 106/saxo, corsa's and fiesta's as a general rule are chavy. I'm not saying they're not good car's but certain cars attract certain sterotypes... Merc's, Beemers and Audi's all attract the I'm better than you crowd... soft roaders attract the school run mum's.

i could keep going but you get the idea

that's not true, civic's, 106/saxo, corsa's and fiesta's as a general rule are chavy. I'm not saying they're not good car's but certain cars attract certain sterotypes... Merc's, Beemers and Audi's all attract the I'm better than you crowd... soft roaders attract the school run mum's.

i could keep going but you get the idea
I do.
But once you get past that, from reviews I've read, I've obviously never had the pleasure of experiencing this first hand, but Type-Rs are stunning to drive. Whereas the hot versions of the others, not so much...
Speaking of 106.. saw a Rallye today. So. Much. Want. They're lovely.

Don't bother with the type r (2004 ish one) little bump and it'll be written off ally everything

Bloke who bought my sparco bucket seats had a 106 rallye

A car I've always liked is the mk5 fiesta zetec s

All this aside.... I hate vxr's.... you only ever hear them when they toe it a bit to get an exhaust pop... and the driver's are all the same, round here at least. Think they're big and clever coz it pops... yet they're too scared to really go for it... and get really upset when I out maneuver them in a bloody 1.6 family picasso
Rant over!
Hate vxrs.. pfft

I hate the finance kids, you know all the 18-25 lot that get the fiesta ST's and corsa/astra vxr's and drive them like complete cocks

Mmm. Must admit, I do love that pop. I'm sure its a novelty, but I just love loud cars. Probably because I'm young. :p.
Hot hatches will always be looked down on, because no matter how much you say "value for money" or "power:weight" you'll probably still get laughed at by everyone. It's a shame...

And bugger, 04 ish models are my second favorite :(.

Mine's not quiet but its not excessive. The vxr in itself is ok its setup is pretty poor and it handles badly.
I think the majority drivers make the car what it is. In this case a tosspot mobile. It'd be a nice if it wasnt purposely done in every ickle straight
Max get a k10 and get retro... your young like you say... plenty of time to learn the way or the retro car :p

Mine's not quiet but its not excessive. The vxr in itself is ok its setup is pretty poor and it handles badly.
I think the majority drivers make the car what it is. In this case a tosspot mobile. It'd be a nice if it wasnt purposely done in every ickle straight
Max get a k10 and get retro... your young like you say... plenty of time to learn the way or the retro c

I broke your qoute, I'm sorry
All in good time... Debating what to do after my K11, black/gold super s, or K10, retro it, nice and loud ;).

Back