light issue??

Simonh

Midlands Rep
just bought some tinted rear lights from micra mike...they are empty cases...how do i tranfer everything??

the new cases look cut or modified in some way

Stick a photo up. If it's been cut, it's hard to advise until we see what your working with

i got told they were facelift...but ive tried fitting them this morning and the bulbs dont fit in

the old lights have a bit that just pulls out that has the bulbs attached to it...then i took the light out...put the new one in but then the bulb holder would not fit into it the top bulb is slightly far back...which the standard light compensates for by having the hole for the bulb further back from the light compared to the other 2 holes..but on the new light the holes are all level...so not all bulbs go in...and there is nothing to clip it in even if it did fit?...think ive been a bit scummed here

i got told they were facelift...but ive tried fitting them this morning and the bulbs dont fit in

the old lights have a bit that just pulls out that has the bulbs attached to it...then i took the light out...put the new one in but then the bulb holder would not fit into it the top bulb is slightly far back...which the standard light compensates for by having the hole for the bulb further back from the light compared to the other 2 holes..but on the new light the holes are all level...so not all bulbs go in...and there is nothing to clip it in even if it did fit?...think ive been a bit scummed here

you're gonna have to get some pics up,

get a pic of the lights first and we can tell you if they are facelift or not. and then it will be alot easier to sort them

i have march clear lights on mine, I have just fixed the in best I can and there held into place with electrical tape iir

Back