k-sport coilovers

blake took somethink out of his d2 coilovers on the back nd it sits mega low now, mathces the front wonder if you can do the same with these?

i don't think so cause anto was going to modify the axle so i'm sure he would have noticed if the coilovers could go down any lower.

The D2's have a cup / adjuster ring (dont know the proper name) that sits in the rear axle...mine has the lock rings removed iirc so it sits lower, but removing the whole unit would probs drop it another couple of cm's or so on top...even with those out, the front can still go lower. :)

maybe thats what Blake removed?

Would expect the K-sports to be a similar mounting style...

The D2's have a cup / adjuster ring (dont know the proper name) that sits in the rear axle...mine has the lock rings removed iirc so it sits lower, but removing the whole unit would probs drop it another couple of cm's or so on top...even with those out, the front can still go lower. :)

maybe thats what Blake removed?

Would expect the K-sports to be a similar mounting style...

thats wot he took out!:doh: looks top! levels the car out perfect, i think am guna buy the k-sports but they dont lower enuf for my likeing so am just hopeing i can do the same as blake did with his.

depends how low you wanna go i guess...id give K-sport a shout and see what they say, i seem to remember reading K-sport and D2 are one and the same (cant remember where though :laugh:) if thats true then you should be able to do the same thing :)

Back