if i was .....

any idea how well the car would go through an mot?

i would want to buy the car as a whole, take off what i want and put it back to standard, then get it an MOT and sell it on to cover the costs

If it werer on 1.6 injectors. It would overfuel like mad. Its a waste of time mod on standard upgrades. If you pull them out you can tell what they are. I blieve the GA16 injectors had 4 small holes. while CG13 ones had 1 largish hole.

altough good for some running a 4branch manifold and an uparted cat back exhaust as the standard injectors are nearly maxing out!

how much would you do the smooth boot for? and i live in bridlington if you know where that is, near scarborough so what kind of postage costs would i be looking at?

How much would you want for the electric window motors, wiring and arm rests.

Also how much for the passenger side front door pocket if in good condition, (Just the plastic pocket not the whole card, unscrews from the back)

Posted to portsmouth po6 1hz

You can email me if you like - steve(dot)moody(at)ntlworld(dot)com if you like as I don't have PM function

Thanks

Steve

first post edited and doors went as a whole and only have what is left on first post guys and a few other things that i will add

Back