if i was .....

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
..... to get this car to strip would any one be interested in any parts

104_00851.jpg

104_00831.jpg

104_00871.jpg

just want to know if any one would be interested in any bits before i buy the car

im taking the injectors throttle bodys and the HKS air/fuel system for mine but if its no good for me then it will be up for sale

but the rest will be up for sale reply on here please

make an offer mate they aint 100% though and i dont have the car yet
will have to get a courior service for most of the stuff if there is enough interest

what engine is it because if it is a 1.3 i will take the crank shaft
and if u have uprated shocks and roll bars i will take them but a def on the crank

everything that is that Red colour (same as mine but all my body work is faded pretty much!!) so doors, wings etc.. If your not far I could come pick up maybe, we'll see.. let us know when you get the car!!

not trying to detract from this thread, but mainly for bolton_18 if the engine isnt getting broken, ive got a few 1.3 engine bits around in the garage...had pics up somewhere (actually i guess it was before the forum crash) :)

yea superls it is it was one of my mates it has no tax or mot and not sure it will pass the next one so there is defo interest then

stripping parts that i no will sell but would prefer to sell engine as a whole if i can peeps as i have no where to keep a spare engine

car is located in sunderland and will be stripped in 1 day then taken down to the scrap yard after people put down what they need and defo want it then i will keep safe till it can be either picked up or delivered etc

not trying to detract from this thread, but mainly for bolton_18 if the engine isnt getting broken, ive got a few 1.3 engine bits around in the garage...had pics up somewhere (actually i guess it was before the forum crash) :)

ye i need the crank from a 1.3 so i can get a lower compresion in my 1.4 for me turbo conversion.

going back to the car depending on price of crank i would pay 170 for that smooth boot.

also depending on how good the boot was done and the condision its in because to get it done to mine plus respray (no filler joby just welded) is going to set me back 300 squid

right well guys i just got the car so will up load pics tomorrow and people can tell me what they want and i will take it off the car bearing in mind that i dont have a garage to keep the car so when its stripped of everything that people want it will be going to the scrap yard so will be gettin stripped all in one day

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

splitter has gone so sorry for them that wanted it but rest is up for sale so let me know what people want and offers everything will need p+p put on top so be sensible with offers please

the boot was welded and looks very well done and engine is shagged but any one is welcome to take it off my hands

offers guys

just jacked the car up to take a wheel off and it looks like they are 50 mm drop springs and them things that i cant remember what you call them lol

and can any one tell if these are 1.6 injectors lol i no it might be hard abd what about the t/b

DSC00669.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

they look like standard 1.3 ones to me

ok frank mate will get one and the injectors are black but are they bottem feed as mine are top feed so would be no good for me

on spare car supposidly 1.6 injectors jet nothing looks bodged in
DSC00672.jpg

and ones on my car
DSC00671.jpg

and its the best pics i can get for you frank also do you msn
DSC00676.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

also would this be ok to use on my car till i get the chance to get my new ecu done
DSC00680.jpg

not sure nex needs a respray though

kenny

the t/b looks stock to me, and i assume the hks thingy only over-rides the a/f/r during closed loop :glare:

kenny

you need ed to advise really (or google the hks), if you,ve got a lot of mods, you will probably need a lot more fuel enrichment at full throttle, and high rev,s (open loop) but the lambda (and ecu) govern,s the mixture at cruise (closed loop)

make an offer and bear in mind that it will have to be couriored as its quite big and comes with the sr/ss spoiler as well unless u dont want that and i can sell it on seperatly

i aint taking the the window out as it will be to much of a faff on will have to find out how much it will cost to get it couriored so i need an address so i can tell you how much p+p is

sorry mate but been talkin to body shop by the time i put all my led brake light at top of windo change the glass and put spoiler on and respray inside and out and cut new holes for speakers it would cost more than to get my boot done which has all of the bits i already got so i would cost me only 220 to get mine done but with urs it may cost up to 150 gettin it the same as mine, sorry buddy but its not worth the hassel.

curtis mate i wouldnt even give you it as its leaking oil allover and the bottom end is noisy as out engine has 103 odd miles on engine as well also not sure on how much an engine with box and ecu etc go for

yea it said is had 1.6 injectors but no wires etc have been cut or bodged in etc

also interior will be for sale
DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

as shown the bonnet needs a respray and it has electric windows also so they will be up for sale

If it werer on 1.6 injectors. It would overfuel like mad. Its a waste of time mod on standard upgrades. If you pull them out you can tell what they are. I blieve the GA16 injectors had 4 small holes. while CG13 ones had 1 largish hole.

what condition are the sills like?

is it a very rusty car?

does it have an MOT?

do you have an MOT failure's sheet?

might take the whole car

Back