How low can i go with 13" Steelies?

alexm

Club Member (Trial)
Well as you may know i use standard k11 steelies sprayed white :) i was wondering how much i could lower it with out it ever rubbing with people in the back :D ?

The smaller the wheels the lower you can go (technically), just depends on how you get there (Y)

I would assume that past a certain MM, you would need better shocks. I think 40mm is the limit? Please quote me on this, though.

Well as you may know i use standard k11 steelies sprayed white :) i was wondering how much i could lower it with out it ever rubbing with people in the back :D ?

you could take the spring off and drive it on the bumpstops, and the tyres still wont rub :)

you could take the spring off and drive it on the bumpstops, and the tyres still wont rub :)

When I scrapped my car I took my lowering springs out and couldn't be bothered to put the old ones back in so I just left it on the shocks and it was the perfect height haha there's a budget mod next time someones posts a "what are he cheapest mods" thread :p
And when your shocks wear out, just put your springs back in, then it'll be even more fun than normal if the shocks are bust it'll look like youv got hydraulics every time you set off and stop :laugh:

When I scrapped my car I took my lowering springs out and couldn't be bothered to put the old ones back in so I just left it on the shocks and it was the perfect height haha there's a budget mod next time someones posts a "what are he cheapest mods" thread :p
And when your shocks wear out, just put your springs back in, then it'll be even more fun than normal if the shocks are bust it'll look like youv got hydraulics every time you set off and stop :laugh:

Haha..! ;) ooh i could look like a real pimped cadalac! Bit of bouncy bouncy!

My 13's rub on standard springs, although I do have 185's and a big sound system in the boot.

So i could lower it by putting like a 500kg weight in the back haha or just drive fat people about all the time! although may effect my peformance! ha! :D

Back