» CMF Member
bla

Attachments

• 30850.jpg
    30850.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 13

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Quite a dramatic change. I've always wondered though - if you're going to do a complete respray, with something like an LX micra where you've got certain internal parts showing painted metal, you'd be wanting to spray all those areas too, right? I just thought it'd be a real hassle to change to such a radically different colour to stock. Were the internal parts showing painted metal sprayed too, or was the S1 Super-S so awesome it didn't have any painted metal showing? ;)

I've just recently pulled the carpet out of my track car and because it's red, it'd look a little strange to have a different external colour. Although.. externally white with red interior could look cool.. *patents idea*

*goes back to drawing board*

---dens

CMF_mightyone

» CMF Member
it is completely resprayed. only the metal beyond the carpet isnt changed but it dont matter because i will change the whole interieur too. it will be black and red. black racing seats and the interieur in candy red and some black too. but it is a lot of work and it costs a lot of money. the car isnt rudimentaryly finished. There wil be much more changes. i think it will be a bit lower too and the engine has to be pimped:)

Back