fan won't blow on wind screen?

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
My Fan is refusing to blow on the windscreen, the adjuster will only move the first three turns (feet, face, face and feet) but not the last two. It feels like its stuck.

Any ideas how to get to it adjust it ? Just any ideas how to get the air on the windscreen would be cool.

Cheers

Paul

Get someone to move the lever and look at the heater box thing, when you see the right bit moving find out what's blocking it. I think it's on the drivers footwell side

K11, there is a big plate that directs air to the screen, it's mounted on the blower unit (passenger footqell) one of the cables may have been detatched/damaged/snagged. It's pretty much a dash out job IIRC.

CRaig

don't forget that your fire wall is further back because of the quad throttle bodies, it may be fouling the matrix.

but you should be able to see most of the inner workings just by taking the centre console out,

I think your right about the throttlebodies just trying to safe me a big job in taking the dash out. Need to see the vent direction thing really..

I think your right about the throttlebodies just trying to safe me a big job in taking the dash out. Need to see the vent direction thing really..

well i am pretty sure you can see everything you need to see by just taking the centre console out, the vent you need to see is at the top of the centre console,

Back