Evay: JDM March Lights

especially when to buy them without delivery brand new is £33 odd. dont know if the seller knows what they are, thats why there cheaper...

is there any chance i could have dibs on them guys:D:D? just that then i might not have to pay the full £30 BIN. i know this is really cheeky, but im guessing that if someone is going to buy them it will be someone from the club. i know i just sound stingy, but everyone knows how hard money is these days.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:D
Ed

im not wanting them otherwise i wouldnt have put up a post :p so i dont mind lol

:D Thank you mate,
iv just emailed them because i dont have enough money in my paypal account:(
i hope they take cheque(fingers crossed).

:D Thank you mate,
iv just emailed them because i dont have enough money in my paypal account:(
i hope they take cheque(fingers crossed).

'paypal only sorry...' great! is there anyone who wants to send me £6 through paypal in exchange for a bank transfer please:D??
Ed

Mate did you end up winning these then? Seems a bit **** that he wouldn't accept cheque. Hope you won them buddy, nice to see them on a car in the club :D

haha nice one dude!!! Got yourself a bargain there :D

i didnt win them when it was a bidding auction, but then they sent me a message saying 'if you are still interested in the lights then check my items' and they had relisted them (maybe non payer?) so i got them for £30 delivered:D
yeah, i think they will look really good on a white car.

Back