coilovers for a k11...

hmmmmmmmmmmm £650 thats a fair amount but if it can put my micra on its asssss then i see it as a fair price :p

my cars on coilovers and the handling is immense!!! id recommend paying the money, either that or get a bosch lowering kit...

i had k-sport coilovers, the front can be left in the arches but the rear will be 1 - 2 inches from the arch when done safely.

i think ther for the k12 mate, i phoned fk and the ones they made for the k11 the production was stopt beacause something in the setup was to week and kept buckerling or snaping, that was at the start of the year i have not rang them since

dont worry ur not the only one that fell for it, all i can say is get the best your money can get, try the 50mm springs from matt h combine with some goos shoks and you will have a good little setup, meanwile you could put some money away a little bit at a time for coilovers as they are quight pricey

ill probs just wait at the moment and leave it as it is till i have enough i was really just trying to see what there was so cheers dudes!

That fk site says, 25 - 50 mm drop.......just bu the 50mm springs of hunphries of oxford. Seen them on a micra and there the perfect drop. They also do spax coilovers which re perfect setup in the back compared to k sport. Seen them in a micra at a rallysport event. Cage in it was stamped mc crae or mac hale back in 1993 the owner said. loved the car and swears by hunphries of oxford.................

yup totaly agree, matt h all the way......serously go for the 50mm spring and ther a fraction of the price for coilovers

Back