argh help please guys

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
right just bought cd/dvd player wired it all up works perfectly until ya try to get the screen up it comes out but i cant c the screen because of the angle it sits at. i no you can move the angle of the screen but when the screen comes out it catch`s the heating unit any ideas or do i have 2 leave hanging out for when i use the screen

u have an "In car dvd player"???

what year is ur micra please....im guessing 1999 upwards!!?? (as u stated it hits heating unit which states that its a facelift 1999+, unless ur installing this in a pre-facelift 1992/3 - 1999 at the bottom tray!!))

u would have to take out the center console and possible modify it so that instead of it indenting it is flat with heating control and then ur dvd unit / screen will open infront!!!

my apologies if you didnt understand or its irrelevant

i get ya napster and its 2000 w reg oh well might get rid ov it as it only works my front speakers was goin to put xbox360 in the car as well but dont live in a good area

i get ya napster and its 2000 w reg oh well might get rid ov it as it only works my front speakers was goin to put xbox360 in the car as well but dont live in a good area

only works through front speakers....that cause i havent got rear?

no xbox 360......cause of theives / vandals or u mean u cant access xbox live lol :grinning:

i wouldnt sell it mate.......more.......get a spare center console and have a go with some fiberglass / filler and make the plastcic thicker at the tops / side so that the dvd player fits further forward!!

i was looking at doing this with mine as my dash is in the way

i have door and parcel shelf speakers dont no if its because some wires are missing off the 16 pin plug ya think i should try anover cable

did they all work before u added dvd hu?

umm...not sure regarding another cable...if u have one spare by all means try it...but dont buy a brand new one with trying other things like:

connectors r clipped on speakers?
wires installed into "rear connector block" behind carpet on right hand side in boot behind rear light?
the head unit connectors..swap front cabled for the rear wires in same place

naps

Back